[Venting] Would you trust the suicide sanction on the deep web to find a partner ?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
I ask this because there is many people who inform me to try and go on the deep web in search for a partner on there but I do not think I could trust it because a lot people on the deep web, are criminals or are on there for illegal reasons , so how could you trust an anonymous user on there ?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Wise
May 23, 2019
New Zealand
No. Definitely not. I don't know who told you that looking for a partner on the DW was a good idea, but it isn't. Looking for a partner anywhere is risky. But I'd definitely trust people here more than anywhere else on the internet.

Fatality

Fatality

-
Apr 17, 2019
No. Definitely not. I don't know who told you that looking for a partner on the DW was a good idea, but it isn't. Looking for a partner anywhere is risky. But I'd definitely trust people here more than anywhere else on the internet.
Yes, thank you. They’re trying to give me poor information.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Jun 1, 2019
There is a partners megathread on this site, post there if you are determined to find someone.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I worry about people pretending to partner here then trying to rescue. I think the risk is the same wherever you meet someone. Every church is full of perverts.

AaronArc

AaronArc

Jul 10, 2019
I worry about people pretending to partner here then trying to rescue. I think the risk is the same wherever you meet someone. Every church is full of perverts.
Lmao didn't even consider that. Or how about this: you show up and it turns out to be law enforcement, then they ship you off to the looney bin. Think I'd go double suicide mode after something like that. :ahhha:

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Lmao didn't even consider that. Or how about this: you show up and it turns out to be law enforcement, then they ship you off to the looney bin. Think I'd go double suicide mode after something like that. :ahhha:
I will go overseas, that's how scared I am of the creepy US rescue-industry. I figure they won't go all the way to Europe to get me.

Reactions: Circles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)