[Method] Would This Work? Hydroxyzine and Alcohol

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only. For more information visit our FAQ.
    If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
O

opheliasgarland

May 15, 2019
Hi, planning on carrying out my plan on May 27. I've decided overdosing is my best shot, I have 16 doses of 25 mg Hydroxyzine and I plan on downing it with brandy and hard cider since mixing hydroxyzine and alcohol can be fatal. I know that with overdosing you need to take an antiemetic, so I plan on taking 8mg Ondansetron.
Would this work? If the 16 doses of hydroxyzine isn't enough I can get 30 more making it 46 doses.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Halo13

Halo13

Master
May 9, 2019
No. I ODed on 58 hydroxyzine while drinking. I was later told I was lucky to not get brain damage. Hydroxyzine is a prescription allergy pill used for anxiety and sleep often but it won't kill someone. I slept and felt horrible for about a week.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)