[Games] Word / or other puzzles, share your favourites (Apps or online)

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

sufferingalways

Veteran
Apr 26, 2020
Hello forum friends, while we have tried to stay sane under lockdown (For me its been over two years due to other problem) I have tried to keep my mind occupied. Not easy, but as I use an iPad which has decent size screen I thought the odd word puzzle/ pipes puzzle / rotate puzzle and other to keep me occupied and hopefully encourage my positive thinking back again, might help.

I used to love a really old word puzzle which i have on an old phone “spell collapse” and as I haven’t deleted it I can still enjoy this (now gone) game, but the one I want to share today is called BEFUDDLED by Inert Soap developers and here’s a link of search results; (it costs 1.99 and is very relaxing, no timer, quite absorbing)

Share your favourites?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lostangel [Games] 4 Letter Word Game Offtopic 11
yonnerzshadow [Resource] Share your songs Offtopic 0
puppy9 [Discussion] Share your fav COMIC strips Offtopic 5