Will any help from outside stop your suicide?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
A

Alec

Veteran
Apr 22, 2019
If somebody from the USA is willing to marry me for a green card for me, than I’d give life another try, as only in US could I have a chance and opportunity to make my dream come true. But if it’s not through marriage than it’s almost impossible to legally immigrate to the states.

I

I’vehadenough

Arcanist
Sep 16, 2018
If somebody from the USA is willing to marry me for a green card for me, than I’d give life another try, as only in US could I have a chance and opportunity to make my dream come true. But if it’s not through marriage than it’s almost impossible to legally immigrate to the states.
where are you from

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

Waiting For The End
May 27, 2019
There's no fixing this. Even if someone could, there's no fixing other people. They can have this shit show until they feel as bad as most of us do. I'm done.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

Apr 18, 2019
france
i just want to be happy, for once in my life. have people love and care about me, don't have to worry about this world and society, and fixing my brain somehow. if i had that…

(basically, i just want to be like those people on social media, who post a selfie of them smiling, with friends surrounding them and a significant other, with captions like "it gets better :-)))))))))))".)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Suicide Discussion 12
T Suicide Discussion 14
GreenDagny Suicide Discussion 1