[Discussion] Why was I born?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

justanotherhuman6

justanotherhuman6

Alone is alone not alive
Feb 11, 2020
England
gnomeboy7.tumblr.com
Yes I totally get this. I guess that's part of the reason I want to ctb. Less that I want to die but more just that I should never have been born anyway. I'll never be successful enough, I'll never be happy enough, rich enough, smart enough,,, you get the point. I feel like I'm too old to start improving my life now so guess I'll have to die

GiveUp

GiveUp

Suicidal Spinster
Feb 18, 2020
A couple of times, I asked myself where I'd go if I could go back in time and change things. And I keep going further and further back throughout my life history and thinking, nope, nope, nope. And finally I get to my birth and that's the ah-ha moment I'd change.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
A couple of times, I asked myself where I'd go if I could go back in time and change things. And I keep going further and further back throughout my life history and thinking, nope, nope, nope. And finally I get to my birth and that's the ah-ha moment I'd change.
I like the concept of being able to go back in time, to try and change things i felt i screwed up. But i always think about the Butterfly Effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T [Venting] I used to think i was making it up, until i got a job offer. Suicide Discussion 2
B I wish it was an easier decision to make Suicide Discussion 4
A [Help] Anyone here who's gotten a meto prescription from a doctor? What was the conversation like before being prescribed? Suicide Discussion 9
Close_to_freedom If summoning Freddy Krueger to kill you in a dream was possible, would you do it? Suicide Discussion 26
Vault of Memories I was thinking this Saturday, but don’t want to ruin everyone’s 4th of July... Suicide Discussion 11
MarsFx Leaving a gift for a child because they probably won't be told it was suicide Suicide Discussion 2
I [Venting] all my life needed was a sense of someplace to go Suicide Discussion 3
sourcreamonion [Venting] Therapist told me that my room was "neat" for being depressed Suicide Discussion 3
sourcreamonion [Story] I was called selfish by my father on my first attempt Suicide Discussion 20
E [Story] I hate me wish I was dead. Suicide Discussion 2
Walilamdzi So, a 30 y/o was allowed assisted suicide because of Suicide Discussion 16
all_pointless [Venting] 22 & was supposed to ctb 15 Suicide Discussion 3
E I told my mom that i was going to ctb in 6 months Suicide Discussion 11
BitterlyAlive Yesterday was a really bad day, and I started writing my suicide note Suicide Discussion 9
maru. [Venting] It was my birthday today... Suicide Discussion 7
Garbage Person ...and nothing of value was lost. Suicide Discussion 24
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Was my friend right all along? Suicide Discussion 15
rikamonie [Venting] i wish it was over Suicide Discussion 7
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Was I....never meant to make friends in college? Suicide Discussion 25
ceasetobreathe03 Someone was sending me a sign from above Suicide Discussion 4
M People who have taken an Olanzapine overdose, what was it like + was there any long term damage? Suicide Discussion 3
thrw_a_way1221221 [Discussion] Would euthanasia, right-to-die, death with dignity be legal if it was more profitable than treatment of symptoms and prolonging on life? Suicide Discussion 15
N Bitter about being born Suicide Discussion 10