Why isn’t it easier

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
@Bruces, I hope you'll move this to the suicide discussion. Folks are trying to recover in this part of the forum. :hug:

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Mar 13, 2020
TX
What the other 2 said.... And because its your Life that you are Ending for Good... No coming back. Pretty tough pill to swallow for Most I'd imagine, including myself. Take care. ❤

Reactions: dysfunctional
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Elementalist
Mar 5, 2019
This will only apply to people of a certain vintage but it might have something to do with reverse R Kelly Syndrome... You know when you're minds telling you... 'yes' ... But your body... Your body's telling you.... 'Nooooo!'

Awful awful reply, I'll get my coat

DBD

Reactions: Vorty27
V

Vinay4853

Jun 18, 2019
There is something that I have learned about the survival instinct. For what I have observed is that SI won't precisely scare you off from dying but it tries to greatly highlight the alternatives. You suddenly start to think about certain options that are still on the table (apart from CTB). This diminishes your resolve from taking the step. The bottom line - to eliminate the SI, you should "literally" be in a very hopeless position. You should know that you have exhausted your every resource, every option, and all that remains now is the certain end.

Reactions: Bct and Vorty27
B

Bruces

Veteran
May 11, 2020
I’m really in doubt whether I need to be here
I go to work everyday to do something that bores me to my core in order to make money to spend on bills,I don’t get it?

Buffy5120

Buffy5120

Death is vital Female NY
Mar 19, 2020
Honestly im not saying its si thats stopping me because it is but its mostly my chances of failing thats making it difficult for me to get it over with already.

V

Vinay4853

Jun 18, 2019
I’m really in doubt whether I need to be here
I go to work everyday to do something that bores me to my core in order to make money to spend on bills,I don’t get it?
This is a place to talk. To say stuff that otherwise no one would pay mind to. What you do is what billions are engaged in which obviously includes myself. I do something I want to get rid of but it pays.