Why do all the good things happen to horrible people?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

N

NightmareTour

May 13, 2020
It just seems like the shittier you are, the better life will be for you. Sociopaths who don't give a fuck about any of their employees will get rich, abusers will have incredible people keep coming back to them no matter what they do, people who treat others like shit will always have the most people around them. Karma definitely isn't real. It's the complete opposite. If you treat everyone around you like shit and refuse to regard their wellbeing, they will love you and give you everything that you want. Just keep taking and taking and taking, and you shall receive. If you feel empathy, you're fucked.

Last edited:
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

One drop of love from him and my hearts in ecstacy
May 3, 2020
All of this.

Underscore

Underscore

Moebius Potato
Jul 31, 2018
Because you get nothing for free. Unless you steal it.

mpnf

mpnf

Suffering in any form is the worst.
Oct 3, 2019
We live in a world that is full of crappy people. It disgust me to be surrounded by them. I have been spit at for no personal reason, and I would love to do that or more to them. They're just a bunch of hypocrites and shitty humans.
If the afterlife exists I hope I'm away far away from all the toxic, irrelevant to my life and cruel, too high of themselves people I've encountered in my physical existence.
Fuck them! I'm going to kill myself but their time will come too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Pensively Prolific
Jan 11, 2020
Because the things that matter to me don't matter to them, unless they are in an environment where such things simply can't exist, and then it's a matter of experience or even survival over morals and ethics. They don't care about reciprocity, mutual trust, others' boundaries, or experiencing the support of rewarding long-term interpersonal relationships. They don't feel a sense of responsibility to others so that all can be safe with one another. They will cheat, lie, and steal with no remorse, or come up with excuses to justify it. They refuse to agree, unless it serves them to do so, and only for as long as it does. They are owned by ignorance and greed, which always seek reward and all the "good things." And when they die, if they never got caught or punished, there is likely no judgment, karma, hell, or rebirth. It would be so much easier to not have a conscience, only difficult when and if one gets caught and has to pay society or some social structure for having acted anti-socially.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Mouchette
Jan 19, 2020
It seems like it, doesn't it? All these no-good POS like to push, kick, shit-talk their way through life and still...good things come to them.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
M

Meowkin

Veteran
May 6, 2020
It just seems like the shittier you are, the better life will be for you. Sociopaths who don't give a fuck about any of their employees will get rich, abusers will have incredible people keep coming back to them no matter what they do, people who treat others like shit will always have the most people around them. Karma definitely isn't real. It's the complete opposite. If you treat everyone around you like shit and refuse to regard their wellbeing, they will love you and give you everything that you want. Just keep taking and taking and taking, and you shall receive. If you feel empathy, you're fucked.
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: LastFlowers