Discussion Why are you still here ?

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Reaction score
Just hesitation to kill myself really. I might try again next month. I do have a really great friend though who sometimes makes me want to stick around but it's not enough.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Reaction score
This is the only place I can be honest about some aspects of my life that I don't feel comfortable talking about.
Also, my fragile narcissistic ego is less likely to be bruised here because everyone is doing poorly. This is the only way I can have any type of social interaction.

R

Raindryer

Reaction score
There are some things left I want to get done. Hopefully will ctb before the end of this year though. Also I'm not quite sure how to go about it yet, hanging and SN seem like the best two options.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Reaction score
I'm a compulsive procrastinator.

Also, I promised my mother I would not choose to CTB within her lifetime, she's alive and well, and could be good to go for years and years.

Meanwhile, I have been obtaining information here on how to be certain that I will need only a single attempt to CTB to escape life successfully and painlessly. The numerous accounts of failed tries which posters have contributed here have been immensely helpful in that regard.

L

loopylou

Reaction score
Can’t stay in a hotel due to covid don’t want to die in the streets

Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Reaction score
My method was intercepted as a condition of my release from the bin.

Ironically, I had myself committed for the sole purpose of being able to be present for the death of a (much loved) geriatric pet. He ended up dying while I was hospitalized. I did not get to be there. I am still alive on account of the fact that I had to update some paperwork in order to re-obtain my method.

Octavina

Octavina

Reaction score
A young teen I met in a gaming server. He is so inspired and infatuated cby me and says I’m the most important person in his life. If I go now he’d be heartbroken so the guilt of leaving him forever keeps me here sadly. He’s my reason to live, but my depression still wants me to go.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Robot Boy
Reaction score
Stuck around an extra half a year thinking I could maybe have some good in life for once but I failed myself. Now I'm waiting for my "family" to go on vacation or visit one of their friends so I can kill myself in peace.

m2107

m2107

Reaction score
because i have no where else to go

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Reaction score
Know what's the easier way out, while saving myself from the shame associated with CTB, which I can't figure out why.

Pookie

Pookie

Hello darkness, my old friend.
Reaction score
Fandamily/loved ones, friends, partner. I don’t have a large family but my death will mess them up.

Keto

Keto

Reaction score
I haven’t get my SN yet.
Also my wife is pregnant and I will give life a couple of months to see if situation improved.

deltahead

deltahead

Student
Reaction score
because i'm an asshole

P

Pen>Sword

Reaction score
What's your reason for sticking around? New discussion.
First and foremost: either family (they love me) or fear of failed suicide attempt. My family found out that I have been having suicidal ideation and that broke them. I'm also afraid of permanent damage if I fail.

Second would be religious reason (Please don't judge me). I know that this is an unpopular justification. To this day, I still believe that suicide is a sin. I will kill myself if my mental trauma is too painful.

Lastly, it would be the cost of funeral. I want to make sure that my body will be donated to science and my organs to be given to the people who need it to reduce the cost of my funeral. I don't want my family to pay $10,000+ for my coffin, grave, etc. I'm a broke college student.

P

Pen>Sword

Reaction score
What's your reason for sticking around? New discussion.
First and foremost: either family (they love me) or fear of failed suicide attempt. My family found out that I have been having suicidal ideation and that broke them. I'm also afraid of permanent damage if I fail.

Second would be religious reason (Please don't judge me). I know that this is an unpopular justification. To this day, I still believe that suicide is a sin. I will kill myself if my mental pain is too painful.

Lastly, it would be the cost of funeral. I want to make sure that my body will be donated to science and my organs to be given to the people who need it to reduce the cost of my funeral. I don't want my family to pay $10,000+ for my coffin, grave, etc. I'm a broke college student.

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Reaction score
I haven’t get my SN yet.
Also my wife is pregnant and I will give life a couple of months to see if situation improved.
yikes...

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Reaction score
I know it might be a silly thing, but I wanna get jacked and learn snowboarding

Adamsnolife

Adamsnolife

Student
Reaction score
Lockdown and being banned from traveling because of the lockdown to go out the local area to ctb.