Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Which member do you want to compliment?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Angelic
Ah. The combination of these posts sounds positively sociopathic. Maybe not such a good guy?
I might be a sociopath but am not sure but I always saw myself as the good guy I don´t like torture but don´t mind death as long as it´s quick I don´t like people or animals suffering so well you decide.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
I might be a sociopath but am not sure but I always saw myself as the good guy I don´t like torture but don´t mind death as long as it´s quick I don´t like people or animals suffering so well you decide.
Ok good

Fumito

Fumito

@akrasia you seemed like a nice person. wish i'd gotten to know you better, looks like you won't be coming back though. wherever you are i hope you're feeling better, buddy.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
I want to compliment and give a posthumous mention to @Jean4 I don't think she is dead but she is to SS at the moment, but I think we all miss her, the mommy of SS as she was always there for so many people with a caring message or a funny pm when your not expecting it and the banter was great.I recommend @Lostandfound7 to be the new mommy of SS, don't you dare thank me, lol. but you always have a loving caring message for members in there hour of need.

I want to compliment missing in action @one4all hope he's OK and comes back soon as the SS Lounge needs him and I miss the banter.

Big shout out to @Quarky00, @Suez and @C_F for all the help and expert knowledge you have given me, really appreciate it.

@MsMaudlin and @Sugar Rabbit for being friends and always checking how I am feeling:heart::heart:

a big shout out to all the mods for keeping SS running.

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
And fun , funny & friendly .. as well as jokey and creative :smiling: Always put a smile on my face.

YUM YUM CTB -- search in bookstores ! (look for suicidal cooking shelf)
True. @Jumper Geo is funny and witty! He’s cool! Shout out to Jumper Geo!!!! :sunglasses: :smiling:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
And fun , funny & friendly .. as well as jokey and creative :smiling: Always put a smile on my face.

YUM YUM CTB -- search in bookstores ! (look for suicidal cooking shelf)
Cheers all, like I said I thought it would be for my wacky SN bombs which I have just published, my first test for Chocolate SN, YUM YUM CTB, :haha::haha::haha:

I am honoured thank you, :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Best wishes

Geo

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
I want to compliment and give a posthumous mention to @Jean4 I don't think she is dead but she is to SS at the moment, but I think we all miss her, the mommy of SS as she was always there for so many people with a caring message or a funny pm when your not expecting it and the banter was great.I recommend @Lostandfound7 to be the new mommy of SS, don't you dare thank me, lol. but you always have a loving caring message for members in there hour of need.

I want to compliment missing in action @one4all hope he's OK and comes back soon as the SS Lounge needs him and I miss the banter.

Big shout out to @Quarky00, @Suez and @C_F for all the help and expert knowledge you have given me, really appreciate it.

@MsMaudlin and @Sugar Rabbit for being friends and always checking how I am feeling:heart::heart:

a big shout out to all the mods for keeping SS running.
Awwwww @Jumper Geo :heart:.
I am COMPLETELY honored that u would even consider me.. I'm not on here as much as @Jean4 was or as long, but I am soooooo moved that u feel I have made such an impact to this site..While I have only been on here for a short while, I really do love my newfound fam.. :heart:

However, I'm that crazy mom that will snatch her children in public if they act up and embarrass me! But I can b that crazy, cool Auntie!! :heart::heart::heart:

And I wanna compliment u @Jumper Geo for being so sweet, awesomely cool, funny n just damm amazing!
Love u Boo:heart::heart::heart:

Fumito

Fumito

Awwwww @Jumper Geo :heart:.
I am COMPLETELY honored that u would even consider me.. I'm not on here as much as @Jean4 was or as long, but I am soooooo moved that u feel I have made such an impact to this site..While I have only been on here for a short while, I really do love my newfound fam.. :heart:

However, I'm that crazy mom that will snatch her children in public if they act up and embarrass me! But I can b that crazy, cool Auntie!! :heart::heart::heart:

And I wanna compliment u @Jumper Geo for being so sweet, awesomely cool, funny n just damm amazing!
Love u Boo:heart::heart::heart:
maybe you should put "mommy of SS" in your signature now lol

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
@Living sucks shy start gone unnoticed. Since some time opening up, it’s a pleasure to get to know you better, read your stances and opinions. Often times, well balanced and respectful point of views

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
@Living sucks shy start gone unnoticed. Since some time opening up, it’s a pleasure to get to know you better, read your stances and opinions. Often times, well balanced and respectful point of views
Thank you but i prefer to lurk in the shadows. My first post was actually deleted by mods bcuz I reacted using illnress comparison. I was afraid to post and just started reading.

S

Secrets1

Veteran
Got to give it up to @Sensei. Consistently impressed with their replies, wisdom and empathy. Always stands out to me as providing awesome, appropriate support.

And how could I forget @nitrogen! Shit!! Our A+ attention grabber and person who pulled me in here with unapologetic challenging ideas and a soft conflicted side that I can’t help but love. Havent forgotten that and always rooting for her

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

Angelic
Got to give it up to @Sensei. Consistently impressed with their replies, wisdom and empathy. Always stands out to me as providing awesome, appropriate support.
I don't know if I deserve these words, but I'm really honoured. Thanks. :heart:

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Enlightened
Also @Sensei for his advice on herbs. Although he might have warned me a bit how insanely yuckie some taste :shy: :smiling:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BitterlyAlive Is there anyone that you look up to on SS? It can be a past or present member. Offtopic 23