Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Which member do you want to compliment?

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
I want to compliment @ghostspace for her kindness to me. I also want to compliment @the box is empty, for always being there for me. Also @Sensei for being there for me when I was down and giving me great advice.
I also want to compliment @Deathbydemo for being there for me and helping me.
Also @angel-of-the-night for being an absolute pleasure to talk to, and her compassion .
I also want to compliment @Mr2005 for engaging me in discourse and dialogue. And for his willingness to see others points of view! Shout out to Mr 2005!
Forgot to add, I want to compliment @K-O for being a cool dude and complimenting my music and art.
His art is amazing.... you have to check his art out! You won’t be disappointed! I also want to compliment @justanotherhuman6 for being a friendly, kind, intelligent person, who I’ve had some lovely conversation with. @Underscore is a lovely knowledgable man. Who is full of wisdom and we have similar interests in Palaeontology/ Archaeology. He’s kind and eccentric which I like. He has a good sense of humour too!

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
I want to compliment @ghostspace for her kindness to me. I also want to compliment @the box is empty, for always being there for me. Also @Sensei for being there for me when I was down and giving me great advice.
Also @ angel-of-the-night for being an absolute pleasure to talk to, and her compassion .
I also want to compliment @Mr2005 for engaging me in discourse and dialogue. And for his willingness to see others points of view! Shout out to Mr 2005!
Forgot to add, I want to compliment K-O for being a cool dude and complimenting my music and art.
His art is amazing.... you have to check his art out! You won’t be disappointed!
I AM JUST GONNA GO VOMIT FROM EXCITEMENT! SO EXITED-- CANNOT HIDE IT xxxx
I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLIMENT Myforevercharlie FOR OUT STANDING ART
AND BlackPoppet FOR AMZ USER NAME AND PIC AND FOR WELCOMING ME HERE AND MAKING MY FIRST DAY FUNNY AND FUZZY INSIDE! BAAH! XX

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Enlightened
AND BlackPoppet FOR AMZ USER NAME AND PIC AND FOR WELCOMING ME HERE AND MAKING MY FIRST DAY FUNNY AND FUZZY INSIDE! BAAH! XX
Wha! Thank you so much :heart:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Also @ angel-of-the-night for being an absolute pleasure to talk to, and her compassion .
Forgot to add, I want to compliment K-O for being a cool dude and complimenting my music and art.
His art is amazing.... you have to check his art out! You won’t be disappointed!
Well it took four months but finally it happened. Thankyou! I can die happy now x

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

:heart::kiss:
Shout out to @LavenderMemories for being a cool, friendly lady. For being polite and courteous to me in the chats!
Shout out to @Myforevercharlie too, for being cool af!!

Last edited:
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
@Myforevercharlie for being so kind to me and to everyone else
@BrokenConk3r for being a cool dude and chilling with me on chat
@TheFishingDude because he is amazing and so awesome and he has been so great to me. He always checks up on me which is super nice
@itsmeagain for keeping our conversations going and being just a very bubbly person to me
@William Barker for being poetic and kind
@CuddleHug for always checking in and supporting me
And finally @Oyoy @faust and @angel-of-the-night for being amazing people and I love seeing you guys around
<3 love to you all

faust

faust

lost among the stars
@PoisonedJuliet When I saw you mentioning me in notifications I first thought that we were playing a ban game, but... I did not play it today, so how could that be possible ahah. And then I noticed your kind words, they are so warm! Thank you for being such a lovely person :)

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
@PoisonedJuliet When I saw you mentioning me in notifications I first thought that we were playing a ban game, but... I did not play it today, so how could that be possible ahah. And then I noticed your kind words, they are so warm! Thank you for being such a lovely person :)
Of course! Thanks for being lovely <3

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
I feel I've tried my best with people it just wasn't good enough. Still there's a load of people I want to mention I just wanted to see if just one might mention me first. I know it's sad but this is really the only time I've put myself first despite what some might think. Off the top of my head I want to give a shoutout to @BlackPoppet @Ame @TheFishingDude @thebrinkimdriven @Inferdan @Apathy99 @angel-of-the-night @Underscore @Epsilon0@PoisonedJuliet@itsmeagain and @Blu_1

Last edited:
Inferdan

Inferdan

Pushing onward through the storm
I feel I've tried my best with people it just wasn't good enough. Still there's a load of people I want to mention I just wanted to see if just one might mention me first. I know it's sad but this is really the only time I've put myself first despite what some might think. Off the top of my head I want to give a shoutout to @BlackPoppet @Ame @TheFishingDude @thebrinkimdriven @Inferdan @Apathy99 @angel-of-the-night @Underscore @Epsilon0
Thank you, I wouldn't have imagined being shouted here, this means a lot to me. I, too, compliment you here. You're direct, clear and honest, with a good understanding of what you're talking about. You're caring and try your best for everyone, which I admire and wish I could be again. I've had fun, deep, and serious conversations with you, all which I thoroughly enjoyed. You're a great friend, and wouldn't trade you for the world.

angel-of-the-night

angel-of-the-night

Death is a black camel that kneels at every door.
Oh I’ve done this before, but time for round 2. Thanks for mentioning me :D. @Mr2005 , @PoisonedJuliet and @BlackPoppet you guys are lovely.

@BrokenConk3r for being hilarious in the chat and very encouraging of me. I really appreciate his presence here.

@HorribleFeelings1 for being an awesome friend, and finding the strength to stick it out longer than he expected. I’m proud of you for that :hug:

@Halo13 for spreading love and positivity on people’s profile walls.

@Weeping Garbage Can I had to mention you again because you’re just as sweet as honey :heart:

@Hasssssuùuu for helping me out a couple of times, I really thank you for your help. He’s a very kind soul.

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

I feel I've tried my best with people it just wasn't good enough. Still there's a load of people I want to mention I just wanted to see if just one might mention me first. I know it's sad but this is really the only time I've put myself first despite what some might think. Off the top of my head I want to give a shoutout to @BlackPoppet @Ame @TheFishingDude @thebrinkimdriven @Inferdan @Apathy99 @angel-of-the-night @Underscore @Epsilon0@PoisonedJuliet@itsmeagain and @Blu_1
Thank you @Mr2005! It’s very nice of you! I’m honoured!
76039116-FD94-47AC-8B35-D486EAF72410.jpeg

Here is a photo of my new Corn snake. Her name is “Pris “ the replicant from Bladerunner! This photo is for you! She’s gorgeous isn’t she? It’s a gift to you!
I stopped on the way home and took a picture of her in her carry tub.
She’s a Blood red het morph and my first ever snake.

Last edited:
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Also want to give a shoutout to @Erase.myself Have had some deep conversations with her and she is a genuinely kind and caring person.

Thank you so much! You are a very compassionate, encouraging, understanding and insightful human. I enjoy our talks as well.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
I’d like to give a shoutout to my swollen member...I don’t know what I would do without you❤
Peace/hugs

I’d like to thank everyone here, it’s a nice community. Thanks @jgm63❤

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

@BlackPoppet has been compassionate kind and insightful. Look forward to hearing more
Aww thank you! I’m very flattered! You are very sweet :heart: @Never Free I want to compliment you on your great advice and knowledge. I want to thank you for helping me. You are an angel.

Last edited:
hershberger

hershberger

Veteran
@BPD Barbie
Though I don't know her all that well, it seems apparent that she is awesome...
(and that will still apply whatever she decides and whatever plane she may reside in)
I'll second that. She is the only positive thing about me wanting to ctb, because I came here and got to talk to her. She has been a blessing to me.

thebrinkimdriven

thebrinkimdriven

Arcanist
Thank you for the shoutout @Mr2005 it means a lot! You were among the first people I spoke with and were so welcoming after it took weeks even to get the courage to talk on chat. I appreciate your presence here and enjoy speaking with you at great lengths despite differences in some of our values and outlooks on life. I think it's safe to say that you care about the world more than you do about yourself.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
@autumnal for his brilliant articulate intelligence showing in every messages ...and cool humorous image decorations
@calendulo for giving me the most laughs. It’s about the attitude ! I struggle to understand you but when I finish to do so, I find your opinions interesting
@Mainlaender for being a well-rounded, balanced, very nice guy
@bpdandme for the views we shared, meeting of minds
@Yomyom ...modest/low-profile fun UFO chap. I think I underestimate the extent of who you are
@HelensNepenthe for the mile-long friendship
@suzylou awarded best taste in music
@GoodPersonEffed for being @GoodPersonEffed
@Quarky00 for his generosity and manic vigilance, but really generosity
@a.n.kirillov I suspect, for his outlook on the society and natural life, TBD
@Epsilon0 for her charming misanthropy? TBD

Last edited:
B

bpdandme

Wise
@enjolras for being intelligent, passionate about positive social change, lovely to talk to and always leaving positive comments on everyones posts
@Jen0804 for being the first friend I made on this site and being incredibly supportive! So openminded and intuitive
@faust caring, supportive, strong, and being a joy to talk to and see around on this site
@William Barker for being open and sharing his creative talents and stories, having a lot of strength to continue when things get rough

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BitterlyAlive Is there anyone that you look up to on SS? It can be a past or present member. Offtopic 23