Which member do you want to compliment?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@PoisonedJuliet for being so gentle with me (and others) when I was in a bad headspace. It meant so much to me and made me feel not alone.
Oh my goodness I’m blushing:happy: thank you for that:heart:

I would like to compliment you @ghostspace for being a kind person to me and to others. I always smile when I see that you have responded to a thread. I would also like to compliment @Indieblue for being my gal and being able to talk to me. I love you so so much. I’d like to compliment @Iloveyouall for carrying on a conversation with me and actually checking in on me. And finally I would like to compliment every single stinkin person on this forum because you are all amazing and bring me calm without having to hurt myself!!! I love it here!:haha::haha::heart:

angel-of-the-night

angel-of-the-night

ستاره محو
Feb 2, 2020
@Eurus For being open minded and listening to me when I was feeling very lonely and sad. And being patient with me when I ramble.
@PrincessInWhite For being soo supportive and leaving me sweet messages when she sees me in the chat. And powering through all the blood, sweat and tears. She will become something great.
@Weeping Garbage Can For showing me lots of love on my profile posts. I know they don't want to be acknowledged or recognised, but they deserve it :p
@Ame For taking the time to truly understand different members here and offer their great insight. And for their aesthetic that stands out.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
@Eurus For being open minded and listening to me when I was feeling very lonely and sad. And being patient with me when I ramble.
@PrincessInWhite For being soo supportive and leaving me sweet messages when she sees me in the chat. And powering through all the blood, sweat and tears. She will become something great.
@Weeping Garbage Can For showing me lots of love on my profile posts. I know they don't want to be acknowledged or recognised, but they deserve it :p
@Ame For taking the time to truly understand different members here and offer their great insight. And for their aesthetic that stands out.
you are A GIFT to me and this world, you know that?! I needed this so badly! Thank you for going out of your way to spread your kindness, sweet angel <3 ALSO, AGREE with @Ame and @Weeping Garbage Can !!! Such lovely souls who I'm so thankful to have here <3 (don't know eurus but I'm sure they are lovely too! hehe)

Last edited:
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
@ghostspace @angel-of-the-night @PrincessInWhite Awe thank you so much ♡♡ Such sweethearts here!! <3 I don't think you three know how lovely and crucial you are ♡ I thank you lovelies for all of your love, support, and kindness that you gift us; it means so much, so much more than I could ever express <3 ♡♡

autumnal

autumnal

Visionary
Feb 5, 2020
@autumnal
For being highly intelligent, thoughtful and helpful
Aww, thanks I wasn't expecting that. I've only been here a short while and so am very flattered :smiling:

5e92931a9e653.png
Not intended as mere reciprocity, but I would totally suggest @jgm63 for thanks due to their comprehensive explanations and solving of the chemistry and mathematics behind SN testing. Without this essential expertise, a lot of us would be completely screwed at adapting the SN test strip methods to our own situation, and would risk using untested or ineffective doses!

P.S. May not be an actual photo of @jgm63 :tongue:

autumnal

autumnal

Visionary
Feb 5, 2020
Slightly less than one year ago @Johnnythefox created a pictorial and artistic representation of the group as it existed at that time. A few of the people depicted in that work are still here, while the others have gone in different directions. I greatly appreciated @Johnnythefox's homage to the group and wish that it not be forgotten.

Cheers, mate.

View attachment 23142

View attachment 23146
Wow, that is just totally amazing! :smiling:

AngelGospel

AngelGospel

Apr 9, 2020
I am new here so it’s hard to say specific people but so far all of you I have so much respect for. You all are beautiful people and there’s just so much wisdom and strength on this site sorry if I sound cliche I just truly genuinely appreciate you all.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
@angie
Just for being a nice person.
Awwww thank you very much jgm63 ,i return the compliment to you .. Its difficult to really single out anyone in particular as there are so many lovely ,kindhearted and helpfull people on here ,who are all here for each other .:hug::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
JustAGwenSomewhere

JustAGwenSomewhere

Jan 16, 2020
I want to compliment @BooGirl

Easily the kindest and most genuine person I know. Her strength of character has recently inspired me to put some effort into recovery, even if I'm still working on it hehe. Her sense of humour is always a mood lifter and her music taste isn't bad either :P.

Even though I may be an on-and-off person when it comes to regularly interacting with people, and this form for that matter, every time I talk to her it feels like no time has passed at all.

Thank you Boo, for everything :heart:

BooGirl

BooGirl

Arcanist
Jan 10, 2020
I want to compliment @BooGirl

Easily the kindest and most genuine person I know. Her strength of character has recently inspired me to put some effort into recovery, even if I'm still working on it hehe. Her sense of humour is always a mood lifter and her music taste isn't bad either :P.

Even though I may be an on-and-off person when it comes to regularly interacting with people, and this form for that matter, every time I talk to her it feels like no time has passed at all.

Thank you Boo, for everything :heart:
lol don't hype me up too much :tongue:

:heart: