Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Story Where did you go?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
I was doing a bit of thinking earlier today and I realized something. Almost everyone I've connected with here is gone now. So many great people on my journey over these past few months. Only a few are left remaining.

I look back at my first threads and they're almost all gray now. They were here one minute, gone the next. It's bittersweet in many ways.

The brief time we've spent together will never be forgotten. That small piece of them will continue to live on inside of me. I hope every single one of them found the peace they longed for and deserved :heart:

This song seems so perfect for how I feel about this.

J

Jean Améry

Visionary
That is one of the downsides of this forum here yes, about the only one with the exception of the occasional jerk or two.

Here's to friends that have passed away. Peace unto them.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
That is one of the downsides of this forum here yes, about the only one with the exception of the occasional jerk or two.

Here's to friends that have passed away. Peace unto them.
Very thoughtful post I would also like to wish peace and happiness for those who are not here with us anymore, whether they ctb or gave life another shot... I will always remember so many who are not with us anymore. :heart:
Thank you both! I've followed both of you from early on as well. So I'm glad that some things haven't changed.

As Stan once told me "That's the nature of this place. People come, and people go." I realize this to be self evident. It still doesn't make it any easier.

Here's to both all the people you two have lost and to everyone else who's lost someone here or passed through :heart:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Hey, I'm still here! It is indeed bittersweet when you see wonderful people who you've met for a short while pass away.
Thank you lil Yoda! The Mandalorian was bomb shit. @Sensei being discrete.
The newer generation just dgaf!

Last edited:
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Even if it's not through suicide, people still come and go throughout our lives. That's the nature of life.

thrw_a_way1221221

thrw_a_way1221221

Angel of Choice - on borrowed time.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Also, as of now, all the people that I known since childhood are long gone, either deceased, disappeared, or moved onto other places, things in life. As for the current ones, I don't really have much in common with them and aren't that close.