Where can I find info on amitriptyline method? (not available on suicide wiki)o

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

Set me free

Aug 27, 2019
Hi. Can't find info how to do the amitriptyline method could someone help me. Thank you.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Angelic
Jun 1, 2019
A word of warning for you. I followed that method 3 years ago with a few added "extras" and got a week in ICU in a coma for my trouble followed by ward time and horrendous headaches for months afterwards. Not saying dont use it, just be aware of what can happen if it goes wrong or you are found.

S

Set me free

Aug 27, 2019
It may be here: Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Mar-2019) https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg

If not, try this: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/list-of-resources.3/ - Other members probably know more about it. :hug:
Thanks! I tried the list of resourcea but couldn't find it. Maybe I need to look more. I will check the Peaceful Pill eHandbook
A word of warning for you. I followed that method 3 years ago with a few added "extras" and got a week in ICU in a coma for my trouble followed by ward time and horrendous headaches for months afterwards. Not saying dont use it, just be aware of what can happen if it goes wrong or you are found.
Yikes

M

Mizzmini45

Master
Dec 1, 2019
did someone find you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Where to find SN in Guadeloupe? Suicide Discussion 2
B WHERE to do it Suicide Discussion 13
M Where would you ctb? Suicide Discussion 11