[Help] Where can I buy a ratchet strap?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
what method is that? strangling yourself? seems kinda painful...but id assume from any hardware store...wish you the best

Reactions: Circles

Desolate

Mar 26, 2019
Walmart, Home Depot, home hardware. Literally any hardware store. I bought mine at Canadian tire, went home, tried and failed the night night method because I panicked last second. Ended up cutting the strap and fashioned it into a noose, failed at that too. Ended up in a psych ward for a week. Now here I am again considering buying the ratchet strap again because the strap itself seemed way more effective with losing consciousness then an ordinary rope

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios
Oct 27, 2018
Recently bought 2 ratchet straps at Walmart, in the hardware/automotive section. I believe ratchet straps can be found at Home Depot, Lowes, maybe/probably Target and many other places. They aren’t expensive either.

I’ll be using the night night method and expect loss of consciousness to be swift. Check out the night night megathread. Member Kooz does an excellent job explaining this method.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nightmare need excuses to buy SN or to ask someone about where to buy SN Suicide Discussion 2
R [Help] Where to buy SN? Suicide Discussion 2
A Where to order SN Suicide Discussion 0