What's your main reason for wanting to CTB?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Walilamdzi

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
For me, it's just the level of chaos in my life and lost opportunities since I had a psychotic episode. I've had a fairly low mood for as long as I can remember, but don't see any way of climbing out of the metaphorical hole I'm currently in. What about you?

Mort

Mort

The big lump of lard
Feb 15, 2019
Well i fuck up my life just sat back and wasted my life. All i have now it no job lots the best friend I ever had . O and back living with my folks at thr agr of 45. All i see now ahead of me is pain from crippling arthritis and liver and kidney problems from the pain pills. So all i see a head of me now is pain and darkness and i know one really cares not even my folks. Dont blame them for them not caring bin a dissappointed to them most of my life . So thats me in a nutshell LOL want a joke i am HAHA

Nihil

Nihil

Mar 4, 2019
Threat of homelessness, having everything I've ever worked for getting sucked down into the toilet due to a previous relationship gone horribly wrong, being trans with fierce dysphoria and never being able to be my true self without being discriminated heavily against, unemployment, major depression, tired of having my dreams repeatedly crushed, tired of being a lie, and just tired of all the bad in this world.

Final Escape

Final Escape

Old and tired
Jul 8, 2018
I had too many abortions and it left me scarred psychologically. I’m haunted by the shame, guilt, regrets. There’s other issues besides this but this one seems to bother me the most. I feel like because of my difficulties in forming healthy relationships due to my childhood partly set me up for disaster. It’s possible that being on adderall caused problems as well with increased impulsivity, self destructive behaviors are worse on the drug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Chucchy
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Offtopic 23
M Suicide Discussion 58
myrtaryniel Suicide Discussion 2