What's the loneliest thing you've ever done?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

but why is it like a graveyard in here
Apr 16, 2020
Depression and loneliness is terrible and I wouldn't wish this fate with anyone. I love being friendly and kind because I don't wanna hurt anyone but I don't know how ask about hanging out with people. I have no friends and even though people are nice to me, I feel like society wants me to stay 5 feet away from me. So I'm always alone.

I went to a family gathering party during New Year's because I had to or else my dad would look bad and I love him a lot so I ended up going. I have cousins my age and everyone was way more successful than me and it just got into my head that I was a failure and and my older aunts and uncles were teasing me for playing video games at my age so I told everyone I felt a little sick and went to the guest room. I stayed there the whole time. The only one who cared to check up on me from time to time was my dad. I only went down to get food and drinks. Ended up celebrating New Year's with my animal crossing town on new leaf and whispered "happy new year's" to myself with it hit 12:00.

I also played pokemon on my birthday and cried because a pokemon game was the only thing to care to wish me happy birthday besides my family. I'm pathetic. :(

NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
Spent a Thanksgiving by Myself at a cafe that was open in the city. I had just recently broke up with my 7 year olds mother the month before, and she was still refusing to talk to me. At the time, I still had custody of my other 2 children, and we lived with my parents. Despite the fact, I was told to leave early in the morning, and not come back till that evening, because I apparently would ruin Thanksgiving with my very presence. :(

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Master
Jun 12, 2020
i was always craving people and having someone around for the longest time. this past year i've taken the time to learn about myself and learn to appreciate my company. at the very least when i go off the deepend over and over again i'm not hurting other people anymore. if only i could afford to become a hermit with really fast wifi.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Spend the whole of my life alone never could make friends. Now i cant be bother with people just given up on the hole human race.

Linda

Linda

Veteran
Jul 30, 2020
Sat alone under the sink during breaks at work because nobody wanted to talk to me. I always end up being the lonely loser at any new place.
Are you perhaps just introverted? Introverted people always find things like parties difficult. I'm introverted, and even though I had a very successful business career, I was never comfortable at large social gatherings. I forced myself to talk to people, because it was necessary to do so, but I really hated it. I have learned how to do it and how to give the impression that I am enjoying myself, but I still don't like having to make polite small talk in large groups of people. most of whom who I don't know and who don't interest me.

W

wednesday

Jul 15, 2020
sometimes id tell my family i was going to sleepover at a friends place but instead i went walking to the rich part of my country at night and just look at the skyscrapers since i find them pretty. i end up coming back home next afternoon and always immediately fall asleep

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Master
Jun 12, 2020
Sometimes I have gone to burger king just to have an excuse to go out and not be locked up 24 hours a day. (And reduce the feeling of loneliness)
I've done that with liquor stores. and I usually get booze out of it.

• Hug
Reactions: Hennessy and Eren
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
so tired or manic a small thing that brings me joy Offtopic 1
sadghost [Games] Name 1 thing you want right now Offtopic 58
OpheliasFlowers [Discussion] Anyone else here ever had a c. diff infection? Offtopic 10