[Discussion] What would your Dream Death be?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Oct 13, 2019
I'd love to go hiking in the mountain ranges near my home with a tent, some weed and a few grams of H.
I'd spend a few days getting high and reminiscing on the good times. Then I'd wait for the sunset, shoot up an overdose of H and drift off to sleep.
Never to wake up, of course.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Meteor crashes into Earth, but only kills me

Reactions: Azazel
Laststop

Laststop

Wise
Jul 9, 2019
I think about it a lot. If it's just normal reality I'd like to go in some way that doesn't leave the pain of suicide on those left behind who will suffer. An obvious accident, or someone killing me comes to mind. Like a public shooting...unfortunately too common these days. If it's full on fantasy, can give any dorky answer, it would be magic. Know Q from Star Trek the Next Generation? If I could get that power to be able to do anything, make anything happen, I would go back in time as myself, as far as mind goes. But I could bounce around history as different people, and experience all sorts of things, but make sure I was never born. No one would miss me, because I would never have existed.

Fallen_From_Grace

Fallen_From_Grace

An Angel’s Broken Wings
Sep 26, 2018
USA
Away from everyone, where no one knows what happened to me. And to have a death that is peaceful and I feel happy, one last time as I go.

Reactions: AgonyOnMe
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Wise
Nov 23, 2018
USA
Yes what cookiedough said is basically how I feel as well. To die in my sleep would be fine with me. There is a great video on YouTube by exurb1a called “sleep is just death being shy”. Btw random and off topic @cookiedough , were you a member of this forum before?

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: EvilAngelGoddess
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
For me, it would be peaceful in my sleep.
As of lately, I'm only happy when I'm asleep.

Other than that, I would love to die saving someone else. But those moments never happen.

Aside from that, I would be OK dying in space. I always wanted to feel 0 g over a long period of time. And if I died in space, then that means a life long wish was made

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager
Le_lacrime_di_marzo

Le_lacrime_di_marzo

Straight up not having a good time
Oct 8, 2019
Unintentional: Like most other people, dying in my sleep! Intentional: propofol. It makes me wish I’d trained to be an anaesthetist instead of a cheesemaker. Not many things in a dairy that can kill you unfortunately

C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Yes what cookiedough said is basically how I feel as well. To die in my sleep would be fine with me. There is a great video on YouTube by exurb1a called “sleep is just death being shy”. Btw random and off topic @cookiedough , were you a member of this forum before?
No I wasn't. I'm very new here.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Wise
Nov 23, 2018
USA
Oh well, welcome. There was another user named
Cookiedough8956 who left; she was really cool. I used to talk to her a lot. Sorry your here. Hope things get better for you. If you ever need to vent or talk, pm me anytime - once you get the privilege. I think it’s like 5 posts & you can pm.

• Hug
Reactions: EvilAngelGoddess
C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Oh well, welcome. There was another user named
Cookiedough8956 who left; she was really cool. I used to talk to her a lot. Sorry your here. Hope things get better for you. If you ever need to vent or talk, pm me anytime - once you get the privilege. I think it’s like 5 posts & you can pm.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
JimFord99

JimFord99

Illuminated
Aug 18, 2019
United Kingdom
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
What if you could choose how you die without having to worry about anything. You get to choose exactly how it plays out and how you die. How would you imagine your "Dream Death"? This means it doesn’t have to be suicide. I picture mine I'm walking out late at night, and then out of nowhere, a black car comes by and open fires with an assault rifle, killing me. So simple terms, a drive by shooting. What about you?
Being able to travel to a beautiful secluded place without worrying about expense. Then a beautiful sunset, glass of wine, some music (Wagner’s Tristan und Isolde Liebestod or Depuis le Jour from Charpentier’s Louise), followed by Fentanyl patches.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Close_to_freedom If summoning Freddy Krueger to kill you in a dream was possible, would you do it? Suicide Discussion 26
KLUF [Story] I had a gun in my dream Suicide Discussion 2
B what happens after death Suicide Discussion 16
Stavrogin I want to laugh in the face of death, make me giggle. Suicide Discussion 3
UchihaMadara Death will come for all of us Suicide Discussion 12
E [Story] Death Suicide Discussion 5
snuffcore [Discussion] Do any of you ever feel like faking your death? Suicide Discussion 4
Close_to_freedom Death should realistically be viewed as a positive. Suicide Discussion 24
H Resurrection? Death again. Suicide Discussion 11
D [Discussion] Death by starvation Suicide Discussion 23
Ardesevent [Discussion] Death from negligence Suicide Discussion 4
J What is the real US death toll from Covid? Suicide Discussion 14
HelensNepenthe Death is staring at me at the front door Suicide Discussion 41
Close_to_freedom How would people describe you after your death? Suicide Discussion 59
C [Discussion] Is death predestined or not Suicide Discussion 9
WarRunner [Discussion] What can I expect from death? Suicide Discussion 9
Close_to_freedom Anyone else find the word death intimidating? Suicide Discussion 30
Close_to_freedom How exactly would witnesses to a jumping death be screwed up mentally? Suicide Discussion 5
thrw_a_way1221221 [Venting] Pro-lifers refuse to allow this man a dignified exit. Instead, they want to let him suffer until his natural death. Suicide Discussion 10
Walilamdzi Ideas to make death a protest against forced inpatient hospitalisation? Suicide Discussion 9
pentobarbitaldreams What are some good ways to meditate on death? Suicide Discussion 3
pentobarbitaldreams Books related to suicide/death worth reading before CTB? Suicide Discussion 11
D What is after death or ctb? Suicide Discussion 6
4giveme [Discussion] Life after death? Suicide Discussion 19
hate_myself [Discussion] dreams, and a way of thinking about death Suicide Discussion 0
Close_to_freedom How do I look at death clearly without everything humans have added to it through myth and superstition? Suicide Discussion 9
T I have a death date in mind Suicide Discussion 0
GoodPersonEffed [Resource] A Stoic Defense Against Pro-Life Rhetoric (and Other Stoic Quotes on Death and Suicide!) Suicide Discussion 63
thrw_a_way1221221 [Discussion] Would euthanasia, right-to-die, death with dignity be legal if it was more profitable than treatment of symptoms and prolonging on life? Suicide Discussion 15