[Discussion] What would your Dream Death be?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

I

insanity

-
Oct 19, 2019
What if you could choose how you die without having to worry about anything. You get to choose exactly how it plays out and how you die. How would you imagine your "Dream Death"? This means it doesn’t have to be suicide. I picture mine I'm walking out late at night, and then out of nowhere, a black car comes by and open fires with an assault rifle, killing me. So simple terms, a drive by shooting. What about you?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
United Kingdom
I actually romantically like the thought of a hero's death. That even though I want to die and did, that some good came out of it. Actually seriously thought of going to Syria at one point and joining the militia fighting ISIS. Storming an enemy position with all guns a blazing

D

Death_is_Escape

Veteran
Jul 26, 2019
N or secobarbital overdosing ( after emptying My digestive system and infusing My body with both domperidone & metoclopramide).

Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
Yamato
In a way I share in Stan's idea, I too would want a Heros death, but the way I see mine, I would want to save someone that is about to get hit by a car, I push them out of the way, and then the car hits me instead. I am also an organ donor, so when I die I want to have my organs donated. But dont think the whole care saving death would happen, and I plan to ctb by SN, so im not sure if my organs will be safe to donate to anyone, being that they will be contaminated by the SN.

B

Bathsheba

-
Aug 31, 2019
UK
I actually romantically like the thought of a hero's death. That even though I want to die and did, that some good came out of it. Actually seriously thought of going to Syria at one point and joining the militia fighting ISIS. Storming an enemy position with all guns a blazing
Stan me too! A hero’s death is my dream. I think living in the UK and seeing the deaths from terrorist attacks I just feel it’s such a waste of innocent life and wish I could be there next time it happens and push the innocent out the way somehow and let them take me instead.

D

Death_is_Escape

Veteran
Jul 26, 2019
Stan me too! A hero’s death is my dream. I think living in the UK and seeing the deaths from terrorist attacks I just feel it’s such a waste of innocent life and wish I could be there next time it happens and push the innocent out the way somehow and let them take me instead.
Rojava? Perhaps: any other militia can die today for all I care! (A).

Reactions: Bathsheba
a_strange_day

a_strange_day

Master
Jul 16, 2019
I'm not a hero and I don't want to be one so just dying in my sleep would the best way to go for me. I wouldn't like to know exactly when though, just that it's gonna happen any night in the next 30 days.

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
A few months ago near my parents house where I was staying a tree fell in a wind storm and crushed a car killing the passenger and severely injuring the driver. I was at a friends place, if I had left his place about 30-40 minutes earlier it might have been me that tree landed on. I would have driven down exactly that road, I was trying to but it was sectioned off and I had to detour.

When I found out what happened I was furious. God, that tree was mine!!

So... something like that. Something sudden and accidental that would just immediately take me out. Smash. Done. Lights out.

AnnonyBox

AnnonyBox

Veteran
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm, if we're assuming it transpires the way we'd like, barring any situational or material differences from our current lives, I'd like to bid a sweet goodbye to all my online friends, probably admit my feelings to a guy and a gal I had my sights on but never admitted anything to, take a drink of some kind of poisoned tea, preferably which wouldn't cause any pain, and sit next to a window with a good book on a snowy day. Eventually I would just drift off to sleep and never wake up again.

Just thinking about it puts me at ease, to die with peace and quiet, I'd like that.

Reactions: Dazedandconfused32
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

-
Sep 10, 2019
After a party, had a really good night with friends & dancing & tasty drinks & food- then retire-but can still hear good mellow music playing in the background- then smoke some opium and them overdose-im not a druggy by the way-but once smoked O and it was the most amazing feeling in the world-two times tried H too (notinjected) & that was also so so good-I can sure see why it could be addictive. But i managed to try it those few times and never seek out again.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it" Mae West

Reactions: AgonyOnMe
F

Flightlinek

Aug 20, 2018
I vanish, and everyone forgets me.
Me too. I don't want to be found, and don't really want anyone to ever know what happened to me.

My ideal would be to put it entirely in someone else's hands. They pick me up near my house (so my neighbors don't see), then once I'm in their car they're totally in charge regarding the method and everything... as long as I'm never found and no one ever knows what happened. Simply... gone.

Reactions: Jack4230
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Getting run over by a truck, saving the life of a dog.

But really I just want to fall asleep peacefully in someone's arms.

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Canada
I think mine would be to build a shelter in the mountains, lay down and take something like SN. Deep enough into the mountains, the body wouldn't be found. I would love to be an organ donor but the idea of a friend finding my body, or the people who live above me being traumatized is horrific.

Reactions: *KNAZ* and JOARGA
F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
i sleep and never wake up, but i do wish that i get to see people's reaction to my death after i'm gone, although i know its a common unfulfillable wish.
Death by orgasm
i guess thats a good way to ensure you'd enjoy it!

Reactions: AgonyOnMe
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azzy69 [Discussion] What would be your dream suicide? Suicide Discussion 36
Close_to_freedom If summoning Freddy Krueger to kill you in a dream was possible, would you do it? Suicide Discussion 29
KLUF [Story] I had a gun in my dream Suicide Discussion 2
P Death to liberate Suicide Discussion 6
A Death by SN Intoxication: Report of 14 Cases in South Korea Suicide Discussion 9
B Anybody looking forward to death Suicide Discussion 10
S Walking to his death: Last moments of Seoul mayor as he set off to kill himself Suicide Discussion 10
SoIntoYou What do you think happens after death? Suicide Discussion 45
StateOfMind [Discussion] The Last Days of Death Row Inmate Scott Dozier | VICE on HBO Suicide Discussion 3
thatslife [Venting] Struggling with the thought of "after death" Suicide Discussion 1
J My previous attempts + my soon death Suicide Discussion 6
B what happens after death Suicide Discussion 16
Stavrogin I want to laugh in the face of death, make me giggle. Suicide Discussion 3
UchihaMadara Death will come for all of us Suicide Discussion 12
E [Story] Death Suicide Discussion 5
snuffcore [Discussion] Do any of you ever feel like faking your death? Suicide Discussion 4
Close_to_freedom Death should realistically be viewed as a positive. Suicide Discussion 24
H Resurrection? Death again. Suicide Discussion 11
D [Discussion] Death by starvation Suicide Discussion 23
Ardesevent [Discussion] Death from negligence Suicide Discussion 4
J What is the real US death toll from Covid? Suicide Discussion 14
HelensNepenthe Death is staring at me at the front door Suicide Discussion 48
Close_to_freedom How would people describe you after your death? Suicide Discussion 59
C [Discussion] Is death predestined or not Suicide Discussion 9
WarRunner [Discussion] What can I expect from death? Suicide Discussion 9
Close_to_freedom Anyone else find the word death intimidating? Suicide Discussion 32
Close_to_freedom How exactly would witnesses to a jumping death be screwed up mentally? Suicide Discussion 5
thrw_a_way1221221 [Venting] Pro-lifers refuse to allow this man a dignified exit. Instead, they want to let him suffer until his natural death. Suicide Discussion 10
Walilamdzi Ideas to make death a protest against forced inpatient hospitalisation? Suicide Discussion 9
pentobarbitaldreams What are some good ways to meditate on death? Suicide Discussion 3
pentobarbitaldreams Books related to suicide/death worth reading before CTB? Suicide Discussion 11
D What is after death or ctb? Suicide Discussion 6
4giveme [Discussion] Life after death? Suicide Discussion 19
hate_myself [Discussion] dreams, and a way of thinking about death Suicide Discussion 0
Close_to_freedom How do I look at death clearly without everything humans have added to it through myth and superstition? Suicide Discussion 9
T I have a death date in mind Suicide Discussion 0
GoodPersonEffed [Resource] A Stoic Defense Against Pro-Life Rhetoric (and Other Stoic Quotes on Death and Suicide!) Suicide Discussion 63