[Discussion] What is the best pleasure you've experienced in your life?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Making love to someone while on E. If there's a bigger pleasure out there, I'm yet to find it and I'm not sure I could even hack it.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
sniffing coke, it was the most welcoming feeling I had in my entire life.
Did you get addicted?

I've always wanted to try coke but feared addiction. But it's a shite one to have due to the costs.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Did you get addicted?

I've always wanted to try coke but feared addiction. But it's a shite one to have due to the costs.
You need to be very rich, and take a LOT of coke regularly to get addicted. I've taken it intermittently for 20 years, never ever 'needed' it, it's just nice as a treat now and again. Having it once in a while, you'll never get an addiction. It's not like Heroin where a few hits and you're a junkie.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Music.

It's one of the only things that makes the passage of time beautiful. And it's there for all of us - we can all enjoy as much of it as we want without depriving anyone else.

Music is like an angel. A boddhisattva ready to save the world.

waived

waived

above average
Jan 5, 2019
Distinct seasons in the country. Experiencing music that I like for the first time. Stuff like that.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

asleep > awake
Jan 7, 2020
Being drunk for the first time, at a party. I never considered myself a party person, but I felt euphoric there.

F

Final Escape

Existing somewhere between life and death
Jul 8, 2018
I can’t even talk about it without tearing up. I just miss the guy so much. He did not care for me but the sex with him was just heaven. He was gorgeous and tall, the long makeout sessions, and I knew I would never be the same. Especially the longer it went on. I know it’s silly but it’s one reason I want to die. Knowing I will never meet another guy who will make me feel that way again especially now being totally wiped out in poverty and past 40. I wish I would have ctb before corona hit. That’s a huge regret. I hope I won’t have to go with hanging. But I’m impatient and it just might be my route bc I don’t think I can take the misery that my life is now.

• Aw..
Reactions: Doormat and Oyoy
S

summermoon

May 24, 2020
Smoking a cig again after quitting for a while... Your body adapts to lack of nicotine and it's like your first time all over again.. Better than first love for me..

• Hug
Reactions: Oyoy