Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do you want your last memory to be?

User Does Not Exist

User Does Not Exist

Buffering.....
Last memory, what is the point of a last memory when you won't remember it? But that aside, in my last moment's, I want a certain piece of music, a drink in hand and an image of nothing, so I have no regret's, so I have no oh fucks what if, I want nothing but peace.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Illuminated
Me riding horses. Me surfing in Hawaii. Me working in my garden surrounded by all kinds of flowers. Me and mom walking around the grounds of George Washington's home. My loyal cat lying across my ankles every night to let me know he was there with me and I wasn't alone. I couldn't turn over all night because it would have disturbed him.

Last edited:
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Master
I plan to take a photo collage of my sons with me to the hotel. I will look at it as I'm hopefully slipping away peacefully. I will remember that morning 3 yrs ago at the front door- I told my son have a good day buddy I love you as he left for work. He died in a car accident on his way to work, I died right there at the door when he left for work as it was the last time I saw him. I hope I wake up in my afterlife to my son greeting me. I can't wait I have 3 years of hugs for him

M

mapletree

Veteran
Many of the people who meant a lot to me are dead. I guess maybe spending some good time with the few people left now who I care about and who care about me, but it seems like the present moment has soured, so maybe a memory of a decade or more ago where I was not happy per se but the moment was good.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Wise
I’m certain that at the very end the only thoughts I have will be about my son. I despise myself even more that I’m leaving him, but eventually he will see it’s for the best.

LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

-
Me riding horses. Me surfing in Hawaii. Me working in my garden surrounded by all kinds of flowers. Me and mom walking around the grounds of George Washington's home. My loyal cat lying across my ankles every night to let me know he was there with me and I wasn't alone. I couldn't turn over all night because it would have disturbed him.
You were surfing in Hawaii wow
2009 Summer
What happened back then?
Now that I think about it. Maybe September and October of 2000. Or the summer of 1999.
What happened back then?

F

ForNow

Occasionally I save a message or two from people that have no baggage attached to them, or a meme that made me feel loved (also without baggage). I keep them for when i feel hated and watched - just for a glimpse of what it's like to feel loved without emotional abuse. So I might want to go feeling that way -- loved without emotional pain, without all the anger and strings attached, and without feeling like a failure in life .... just for a short while.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T How long does powdered N last? Suicide Discussion 1
T Discussion Last words? Suicide Discussion 4
T How long does powdered N last? Suicide Discussion 5