What do you think the best part of being dead will be?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Revenge

Revenge

Anima Vestra
Feb 17, 2019
Hopefully be reborn and not remember anything of what happened. That I am fortunate enough in my next life to have made good decisions since early on and be lucky enough to be able to make other people happy and carry on a normal, simple and happy life. I'd love to get small signs that my previoust life was showered with suffering, pain and anguish since I was born. Sometimes I get really weird deja vu's. I don't know if they were stuff that happened before or never happened at all and it's all in my head. I want to make one person extra happy. One person that I broke, destroyed and ripped apart and didn't deserve anything but love and someone who was mentally stable enough to care and show affection. I just want to reset and start over.

Life is the biggest blessing and the worst disease. You just have to figure out what side of it you're living.

M

mainframe1

Dec 29, 2018
Getting a chance to right my wrongs in this life, resting a long while, then living other lives both similar and different, but always better than this one.

Reactions: AhG and Redt2go
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
The absolute sensation of freedom from this world

Reactions: Redt2go
B

Bjsnode28

Apr 19, 2019
Ohio
I attempted to ctb by taking a ton of different pills once. I took them drunk and then went to sleep. I woke up 3 days later in the icu. My partner said that I died and they were able to get me back. At the hospital they put me into a coma, not sure why. This was about 10 years ago and I'm not with him anymore. Whenever I used to ask him about it he was always really vague and he obviously didn't want to talk about it. The reason I am going to ctb now is because we're not together anymore

B

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
If im dead i will not suffer anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)