What are you looking forward to right now?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

W

WitheringAway

Veteran
Jun 23, 2020
In all honesty, there’s a certain family member who’s been a terrible person and caused me a lot of pain and suffering. I can feel that their death is near and I’m looking forward to it. Sorry if this seems harsh but she put me through hell and made everyone hates me. Can’t wait for her to be gone forever.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm looking forward to when my time is up (not sure when that'll be yet if I'll ever decide to go through with it because I'm too much of a coward to do it :( )

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
In all honesty, there’s a certain family member who’s been a terrible person and caused me a lot of pain and suffering. I can feel that their death is near and I’m looking forward to it. Sorry if this seems harsh but she put me through hell and made everyone hates me. Can’t wait for her to be gone forever.
I had a sister like that. I know where you're coming from.

I'm looking forward to when everyone else is asleep. That's always been when I feel most alive, most like myself.

Sensei

Sensei

Angelic
Nov 4, 2019
What I'm looking forward to is very banal in comparison. I'm looking forward to Dune 2020. (I guess that says something about my life...)

Reactions: TrailerTrash
W

Wisdom3_1-9

Master
Jul 19, 2020
It’s almost 4:00 am on Sunday morning here.
I’m looking forward to eventually falling asleep; to my dog waking me up by licking my face in a few hours; to finishing the first “Harry Potter” book for the tenth time (65 pages to go); to seeing my goddaughters one last time; to my new batch of SN getting delivered next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Looking to experiment with HARD drugs (no baby shit) Offtopic 5
Illias Looking for VR/Switch friends Offtopic 0
falloutcarter13 [Venting] Too much to handle right now Offtopic 0