[Help] Valium?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Flume

Flume

Betrayed
Oct 28, 2019
Sweden
I have a source for it (I think) is it worth getting? On the day I'll prob be really nervous so it might be worth it. Any experience, how does it affect you? SN is my method btw.

Reactions: forever21
V

ValideSultana

Dec 2, 2019
Hold on there. It’s extremely difficult to OD on Valium. You need a LOT of Valium to end life, and there are some serious side effects. Some people have taken 2,000mg and been fine, that’s 50 times the maximum daily recommended dose. I’d try a different method. I looked into the same method, as am prescribed this medicine. That’s how I know. You’d need to take 1,600 5mg tablets. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
F

forever21

Veteran
Oct 19, 2019
Hold on there. It’s extremely difficult to OD on Valium. You need a LOT of Valium to end life, and there are some serious side effects. Some people have taken 2,000mg and been fine, that’s 50 times the maximum daily recommended dose. I’d try a different method. I looked into the same, as am prescribed this medicine
I think He meant to use it additionally with sn.

Reactions: ValideSultana
V

ValideSultana

Dec 2, 2019
I think He meant to use it additionally with sn.
Oh, okay. Sorry, I’m a newbie on here. It’s definitely good to fall asleep. I’d use about 100mg to be sure, as I currently take 5mg 3 times a day, and have been for years. If he’s not on Valium already, he can probably lower the dosage. Maybe 20-50mg?

Last edited: