Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
@Konolomn survived his CTB attempt.

He would like to be unbanned if you guys have the time!

To: @angel-of-the-night @RainAndSadness
Thank [email protected] for the help in the unband, so yea, everything was planned properly until the benzo(clonazepam) failed me cuz iam sensitive to them and took too much so they knocked me out in the living room before reaching my SN for my bed time, iam still have my SN and everything but the police found out that it was a suicide attempt since I left a final note in my room and they locked me up in the psych ward, I have 10 days left here and then I will get out and try again in September, fml..... Ii still wanna ctb so bad

Lesson learned:
Go easy on the benzo before taking the SN because benzo can make u ctb according to the paramedic who saved me, I was in the ICU for a week after taking around 12mg of clonazepam since my breathing was suppressed,

Lesson number two: Benzo in high doses can kill u if u were undiscovered

Thank you all guys anyway iam glad iam back in this forum for a while and next time will plan better, please learn from my mistakes
Peace and hugs~~
It is near impossible to CTB in the psych ward so I will behave and get out soon to give SN another attempt, this time with no clonazepam but Meto and antacid alone, thank you guys once again and iam sorry for failing you in my first attempt, but I learned something at the end of it, and I hope you too have learned from me
I love You All
Sending kisses and peace

Last edited:
CTBus

CTBus

Your one way ride to happiness.
Thank [email protected] for the help in the unband, so yea, everything was planned properly until the benzo(clonazepam) failed me cuz iam sensitive to them and took too much so they knocked me out in the living room before reaching my SN for my bed time, iam still have my SN and everything but the police found out that it was a suicide attempt since I left a final note in my room and they locked me up in the psych ward, I have 10 days left here and then I will get out and try again in September, fml..... Ii still wanna ctb so bad

Lesson learned:
Go easy on the benzo before taking the SN because benzo can make u ctb according to the paramedic who saved me, I was in the ICU for a week after taking around 12mg of clonazepam since my breathing was suppressed,

Lesson number two: Benzo in high doses can kill u if u were undiscovered

Thank you all guys anyway iam glad iam back in this forum for a while and next time will plan better, please learn from my mistakes
Peace and hugs~~
It is near impossible to CTB in the psych ward so I will behave and get out soon to give SN another attempt, this time with no clonazepam but Meto and antacid alone, thank you guys once again and iam sorry for failing you in my first attempt, but I learned something at the end of it, and I hope you too have learned from me
I love You All
Sending kisses and peace
Did you experience a NDE? Was there bright lights or angels?

mahakali88

mahakali88

Elementalist
I believe that @ihateliving is gone. She wrote to me 5 hours ago and said that she took SN. She logged off after that.

We only exchanged a few messages in the past few days, but I could tell she was suffering and wanted a way out. I am assuming her attempt was successful. If it wasn't, hopefully she'll be back here and tell us all about it.

Safe travels, @ihateliving, may you find your peace. :heart:

thebrinkimdriven

thebrinkimdriven

Arcanist
What happened with @icanhasnick ??? He swept into town and then out again?
I saw a post on their profile page last night about @angel-of-the-night, saying she was accusing them of being a troll or something and they were clearly irate. I was so very stoned and drunk lol I can't remember what else they wrote, but there was a page full of it, and it wasn't very nice.

Last edited:

TW She/Her
Hi ! Since this important to me, I'm just putting an ad here : if you'd like a pronoun system, I added a poll. I think this will make this forum safer because of the huge number of LGBT+ people here. :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wayfaerer Metaphysics Discussion Offtopic 70