Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
rhiino

rhiino

Master
I saw another member saying she passed away:
I know one. Nice sweet @Blu_1 . At first I left message on IG to ask her some questions about SS before I really join the forum. But then I saw from the comments under her latest IG post that she had already gone in May. So sad to see she going because she was really nice and kind, writing positive words to encourage people around. I wish you'll become a beautiful angel in the sky. Take care...;-;

C

Curious89

Fleeting glimpse of existence
I wish I got confirmation about @Taran 's status. I know he made his final goodbye thread many months ago and didnt log back in. But I wish someone could confirm his status

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
I guess a.n.kirillov really is gone, isn't he? He's not been active for a month.
Hey. In short, I survived my ctb date (without an attempt) and had to get some distance from this place. I am feeling much better now, no suicidal thoughts for over a month and right now I am trying to get some stability in my life and enjoy it more.

StrokeMyEgoBaby

StrokeMyEgoBaby

Ask, you will receive; Seek, you shall find.
Hey. In short, I survived my ctb date (without an attempt) and had to get some distance from this place. I am feeling much better now, no suicidal thoughts for over a month and right now I am trying to get some stability in my life and enjoy it more.
oh wow
GOOD ON YA buddy! That's excellent!
any suggestion on how to pull through/ closer to recovery?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
@Living sucks? Hasn't posted since Tuesday, I've never known her to go more than a day if that without posting. Nothing on her profile. She recently posted she was close to ctbing and was struggling with the need to do it soon due to some immediate circumstances she was facing.

If she ctb'd I hope it was peaceful. If she attempted and was interrupted I hope she didn't end up in a psych ward as she feared. Or maybe something else is going on, I hope she's well.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
@Living sucks? Hasn't posted since Tuesday, I've never known her to go more than a day if that without posting. Nothing on her profile. She recently posted she was close to ctbing and was struggling with the need to do it soon due to some immediate circumstances she was facing.

If she ctb'd I hope it was peaceful. If she attempted and was interrupted I hope she didn't end up in a psych ward as she feared.
The last message from Living sucks was https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/sn-and-heat.44278/post-804103 I know she was really struggling so I hope if she did CTB it was fast and painless and is at peace now, but still might pop up and write a message saying, everything is OK.

Cheers

Geo

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
@waterbottleman, you were missed!

Does anyone know what happened to @waterbottleman ?
Oh no!!!!! He was one of my favorite members! I don't know anything about why his name is crossed out, but I'm sad and will miss him. :aw: If he's still alive and looks at the forum, I hope he'll check this thread and know he is missed and cared about. Hugs, @waterbottleman!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wayfaerer Metaphysics Discussion Offtopic 70