Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
She targeted younger members for pro-life intervention. I reported at least three of her posts on two goodbye threads, all of which were deleted by mods, and right after the last one was deleted, her name was crossed out.

Her post history still has plenty of messages showing how she negated younger members' ctb intentions, seemingly with much affection, and in at least one case, explained a younger member to himself and told him what he needed to do in his life (how he functions, what kind of girlfriend he needs), not suggestions but telling.
Oh,I see. I admit,the nuances are sometimes lost on me thesedays.
I can barely follow my own train of thought at the moment.
I do constantly worry about not expressing things properly...it's like minimal trickle of low level function,when my brain is just a crowded,relentless cascade of disjointed thoughts regarding my impending demise.
I apologise...it's as much as I can muster right now,and I know I'm not alone.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
And now @Suez temp ban maybe?

L

lfjhwh

If anyone knows how I can contact @jaemus12 please send me a message here or at Discord lfjhwh#4787

It would be very much appreciated. Thanks

L

Living sucks

If anyone knows how I can contact @jaemus12 please send me a message here or at Discord lfjhwh#4787

It would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Hasn’t been on this site for a long time

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Aw @person123 is gone They made a thread about regretting the posts they'd made,so perhaps that's why?
I'll miss them. They had a fine sense of humour.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Aw @person123 is gone They made a thread about regretting the posts they'd made,so perhaps that's why?
I'll miss them. They had a fine sense of humour.
They couldn't have self-banned, as it takes 48 hours before the name is crossed out, and the last post in their history was today. Maybe they asked a mod to ban for them due to a sense of urgency, or maybe they were banned.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
They couldn't have self-banned, as it takes 48 hours before the name is crossed out, and the last post in their history was today. Maybe they asked a mod to ban for them due to a sense of urgency, or maybe they were banned.
Oh...that's a mystery then.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Holy crap @Soulless_Angel is gone! I only just noticed they were greyed out after looking at old PMs.
Oh,man,she was the first person that ever spoke to me here.

Last edited:
maru.

maru.

too far gone
Hey guys, does anyone know what happened to @BrokenConk3r?
I've had some PMs with him once, real nice guy, just in a lot of pain, and i've seen that his name is crossed out.
I've known for a while, but didn't know this thread existed, so i'm only asking now for that reason.
Hope everything turned out ok for him, however from what we talked about in our PMs, i unfortunately have to be more pessimistic about it.

thebrinkimdriven

thebrinkimdriven

Arcanist
Hey guys, does anyone know what happened to @BrokenConk3r?
I've had some PMs with him once, real nice guy, just in a lot of pain, and i've seen that his name is crossed out.
I've known for a while, but didn't know this thread existed, so i'm only asking now for that reason.
Hope everything turned out ok for him, however from what we talked about in our PMs, i unfortunately have to be more pessimistic about it.
All I know is that he self-banned and committed himself to recovery! I'm not sure how he's doing now.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Anybody knows what happened to @noctiva?
Noctiva is still around, she left the site because it was too depressing for her.
Holy crap @Soulless_Angel is gone! I only just noticed they were greyed out after looking at old PMs.
Oh,man,she was the first person that ever spoke to me here.
She's also okay, self banned.

L

Living sucks

@ghostspace

Are you around?

StrokeMyEgoBaby

StrokeMyEgoBaby

Ask, you will receive; Seek, you shall find.
Is anyone aware what is Chiyuki99 's status?
:notsure:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Incorrigible77777 Any Chinese user? 华人用户聊天楼2.0 Offtopic 0
Wayfaerer Metaphysics Discussion Offtopic 84