Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
what happened to @Notabadguy his name is crossed out?!
Since he's been active within the past 48 hours, that means it was a mod ban and not a self-ban. No idea if he requested the ban or if it was initiated by the mods.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Oh no, I talked to him recently and I'm afraid this one might not have a happy ending. I hope he's okay, he's a good dude.
Long time member .. nothing seems amiss Maybe just needed break

L

Living sucks

@SuiSqueeze92 ??

• Wow
Reactions: K-O
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

@SuiSqueeze92 ??
He was going off on another one of his tangents of flaming and trying to get people to want to fight with him. Usually, he comes down afterward and apologizes, but I think this time he got banned before he got to that point. His last two threads were both community flaming and were deleted, they were posted last night or early today. It couldn't have been a self-ban because you can't post for the 48 hours it takes to go into effect.

@SuiSqueeze92 I wish you the best. I know this stuff is rough. I talked straight with you but I never judged or condemned you, and I still don't. You deserve good support, I hope you find it.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
He was going off on another one of his tangents of flaming and trying to get people to want to fight with him. Usually, he comes down afterward and apologizes, but I think this time he got banned before he got to that point. His last two threads were both community flaming and were deleted, they were posted last night or early today. It couldn't have been a self-ban because you can't post for the 48 hours it takes to go into effect.

@SuiSqueeze92 I wish you the best. I know this stuff is rough. I talked straight with you but I never judged or condemned you, and I still don't. You deserve good support, I hope you find it.
i second that LIPS! BROTHER BEAR! i hope you come back to us after some time out.. i also dont judge u.. even when u get all macho man on our asses :heart: we love u wanka!! every one deserves a second third etc chance xx

schopenh

schopenh

Wise
Sorry I know this has been asked before, but I can't find an answer. I was wondering if anybody knows what happened to Daniela? We used to talk a lot. Please DM me if it's about privacy, she was very private.

L

Living sucks

is @SpottedPanda O.K?
Did she close her account?
I'll miss her postings. She was lovely.
Wow. Good question .. active member. Weird. But they said this on Friday
I was originally planning Saturday, but I live in the UK, so very little occurs on that day. I wouldn't want to go on my birthday, so I can relate, even though I hear that's a popular choice.

A part of me does feel that, after the grieving period, such a day might be used to celebrate/remember a person, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.
Hopefully just needed a break?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

is @SpottedPanda O.K?
Did she close her account?
I'll miss her postings. She was lovely.
He. I enjoyed his posts, he contributed a lot with his perspective. If he self-banned but still views the forum, I hope he sees these posts and knows he was appreciated. If he ctb'd, I hope it passed as he wished it to be.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
He. I enjoyed his posts, he contributed a lot with his perspective. If he self-banned but still views the forum, I hope he sees these posts and knows he was appreciated. If he ctb'd, I hope it passed as he wished it to be.
I apologise for my mistake. I didn't know him,and guess the avatar made me think he was a she.
Wow. Good question .. active member. Weird. But they said this on Friday

Hopefully just needed a break?
Oh,no. That sounds ominous. I hope you're right.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

I apologise for my mistake. I didn't know him,and guess the avatar made me think he was a she.
I made the same mistake, repeatedly! It took several posts of him mentioning he was male before I could see his avatar and remember he was male.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
I made the same mistake, repeatedly! It took several posts of him mentioning he was male before I could see his avatar and remember he was male.
I can relate. Once you have a picture in your mind,it's hard to shift. I pictured Betty Boop,with fags and coffee.
Knowing he's a he now,will call for quite some restructuring.
Do hope he's still around,reading the threads. We did have a conversation the other day,about the whole greyed-out username deal.

thebrinkimdriven

thebrinkimdriven

Arcanist
@MorticiasHair? She seemed lovely.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

@MorticiasHair? She seemed lovely.
I'm not sure,but,I think it's possible that she (or he?) was overly upset by a difference of opinion/being challenged over an innocent remark she'd made in a thread,and closed their account as a result.
I could be wrong. Yes,they were lovely.
She targeted younger members for pro-life intervention. I reported at least three of her posts on two goodbye threads, all of which were deleted by mods, and right after the last one was deleted, her name was crossed out.

Her post history still has plenty of messages showing how she negated younger members' ctb intentions, seemingly with much affection, and in at least one case, explained a younger member to himself and told him what he needed to do in his life (how he functions, what kind of girlfriend he needs), not suggestions but telling.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Waterbottleman?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wayfaerer Metaphysics Discussion Offtopic 84