[Discussion] User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to @waterbottleman ?
Oh no!!!!! He was one of my favorite members! I don't know anything about why his name is crossed out, but I'm sad and will miss him. :aw: If he's still alive and looks at the forum, I hope he'll check this thread and know he is missed and cared about. Hugs, @waterbottleman!

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for responding. She was a collector of sorts from what I understand. Invited ss users to join her on fb, where she could easily obtain more personal info on them. She could have used discord without that risk.

If she befriended you here, I would be very careful. She put in a lot of effort into her manipulation and stories.

She lied, manipulated, mislead all of them. I understand it sucks to realize that someone has done that to you. I'm glad the truth is coming out though. She did the damage, not anyone who questioned her.
O

Oh, and those people could go to her fb, ig or YouTube if they want to reach her for that support. I understand she also created a group for her ss friends on fb. She's not dead, just banned from ss.
As a long time lurker I’ve found this whole revelation somewhat reassuring. From my very first few days in here I had a very uneasy feeling about this user. I was around when Stan passed and watched it all unfold. I had a very real sense that Jean4 was using the forum to watch people ctb.
Perhaps because I’m older that a lot of the users, but I can spot an online manipulator a mile off. There was something not quite right about the way he/she would mother users, dominate every conversation and the way in which they communicated.
This user actually put me off contributing to SS as I didn’t feel like it was a safe space to participate in. Honestly, I am relieved that this has happened as it makes me realise that whoever is moderating the forum is actually doing a stand up job.

RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
What happened to @NefariousWish? Just saw s/he is crossed out now.

P

Parsifal64

May 16, 2020
Please post all speculative and memorable posts about users here (e.g., where is X, has anyone heard of Y, etc.)

This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
I think Alfonso812 was unfairly banned. Haha, just kidding. I think aquarium strips are hard to buy in Guam. I think, etc.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
What happened to @FusRohDracarys? :aw:

I see his name is crossed out, but search isn't working again so I can't look up his last posts.

Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
Hoping @Mr2005, @peacefully31425, @jonionl, @Idorus, @Hollow Point and @decafcoffee are all okay.

I wonder what happened with @Marriedwithsuicide - does anybody know?
❤
All honesty, I miss HollowPoint. Wasn't on here for very long and am almost 100% certain they are gone from this world, but I loved the stories they told and the empathy they showed. Hopefully they are at peace now...
❤

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oyoy Offtopic 9
Walilamdzi Offtopic 3