[Discussion] User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
All these folks were just months before my time...

I've read many of Blackjack's posts and would have enjoyed being on the forum with her.

I read a debate about Baskol and probably would have been irritated too, but I get why some people liked being liked by him.

I like that Stan was so rational, had a good sense of humor, and called out bullshit, such as pro-life fuckery. He stood his ground. I would have enjoyed being on the forum with him as well.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
This is the first time I click open this thread since I became a member last yr. Since I'm not on the forum all the time, I almost always miss interesting discussions :hmph:

@lmroch First of all, thumbs up for the font size of your posts; thumbs down for confusing me with the first alphabet of your username :blarg: (could be both L and I ).

Just want to say, I'm so glad you're now an active member instead of a lurker. You're obviously a very observational, articulate, and intelligent person. :heart:

Hopefully, now the dinosaur has gone extinct, more underground mammals that were put off by the toxic environment will emerge and lead to a new and better era.

Last edited:
C

Curious89

Veteran
Oct 11, 2019
I wonder if @Taran was successful because everyone is still speculating on his goodbye thread.

And I still want to know what happened to @oxymoron

I feel a need to know about people offing themselves. It makes me feel closer to my own death.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I noticed today that @mesohappy's name is crossed out, but he is still viewing the forum. Not sure what happened but I enjoyed many of his posts, I hope if there was an issue that he can work it out with the mods.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I noticed today that @mesohappy's name is crossed out, but he is still viewing the forum. Not sure what happened but I enjoyed many of his posts, I hope if there was an issue that he can work it out with the mods.
@mesohappy wanted to see me in real life. I refused. He didn't take the rejection well and went ballistic on me.

This is not an issue he can work out with the mods, unfortunately.

Epsilon0

Epsilon0

Illuminated
Dec 28, 2019
@mesohappy wanted to see me in real life. I refused. He didn't take the rejection well and went ballistic on me.

First time I used the angry react on this forum. This is the second time in a very short time span I got confirmation that users can behave in one way in the open forum and in another way in private messages. I am glad you did not let yourself be bullied @nitrogen , not that I would expect you to, you strike me as the strong type, but you understand what I mean.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
First time I used the angry react on this forum. This is the second time in a very short time span I got confirmation that users can behave in one way in the open forum and in another way in private messages. I am glad you did not let yourself be bullied @nitrogen , not that I would expect you to, you strike me as the strong type, but you understand what I mean.
Care to share what the other time was? Hehe. :hihi:

Anyway, wondered about that, too. Thanks for clearing it up, nitrogen (FS, respectfully).

Reactions: Epsilon0
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020

Wow! Ballistic?!

Some ppl r real tough behind their keyboard, but soft irl..We (NY) call them "keyboard gangstas" ...Yeah, I said it...Come thru...:happy:

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone know what happened to @SinisterKid? Haven't heard from him in a long while now.
Also @Lara Francis

Her user name changed to purple, it seems she's not a mod anymore.

enjolras

enjolras

Saw the angel shine through the jellyfish
Feb 13, 2020
What about @bpdandme ? I see her crossed out. My heart pinches. I hope it’s for the best, not CTB *shaking*

May her journey be safe, spent higher than high, tangent to the sun, without burns :heart:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oyoy Offtopic 9
Walilamdzi Offtopic 3