Discussion User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Holding out hope, but considering alternatives...
Reaction score
All honesty, I miss HollowPoint. Wasn't on here for very long and am almost 100% certain they are gone from this world, but I loved the stories they told and the empathy they showed. Hopefully they are at peace now...

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Reaction score
All these folks were just months before my time...

I've read many of Blackjack's posts and would have enjoyed being on the forum with her.

I read a debate about Baskol and probably would have been irritated too, but I get why some people liked being liked by him.

I like that Stan was so rational, had a good sense of humor, and called out bullshit, such as pro-life fuckery. He stood his ground. I would have enjoyed being on the forum with him as well.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Reaction score
This is the first time I click open this thread since I became a member last yr. Since I'm not on the forum all the time, I almost always miss interesting discussions :hmph:

@lmroch First of all, thumbs up for the font size of your posts; thumbs down for confusing me with the first alphabet of your username :blarg: (could be both L and I ).

Just want to say, I'm so glad you're now an active member instead of a lurker. You're obviously a very observational, articulate, and intelligent person. :heart:

Hopefully, now the dinosaur has gone extinct, more underground mammals that were put off by the toxic environment will emerge and lead to a new and better era.

Last edited:
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about @Watson and @SeekingSolace. I just wanted to let you know im think of you 2.

C

Curious89

Fleeting glimpse of existence
Reaction score
I wonder if @Taran was successful because everyone is still speculating on his goodbye thread.

And I still want to know what happened to @oxymoron

I feel a need to know about people offing themselves. It makes me feel closer to my own death.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Reaction score
I noticed today that @mesohappy's name is crossed out, but he is still viewing the forum. Not sure what happened but I enjoyed many of his posts, I hope if there was an issue that he can work it out with the mods.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Reaction score
I noticed today that @mesohappy's name is crossed out, but he is still viewing the forum. Not sure what happened but I enjoyed many of his posts, I hope if there was an issue that he can work it out with the mods.
@mesohappy wanted to see me in real life. I refused. He didn't take the rejection well and went ballistic on me.

This is not an issue he can work out with the mods, unfortunately.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Reaction score
@mesohappy wanted to see me in real life. I refused. He didn't take the rejection well and went ballistic on me.

First time I used the angry react on this forum. This is the second time in a very short time span I got confirmation that users can behave in one way in the open forum and in another way in private messages. I am glad you did not let yourself be bullied @nitrogen , not that I would expect you to, you strike me as the strong type, but you understand what I mean.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Reaction score
First time I used the angry react on this forum. This is the second time in a very short time span I got confirmation that users can behave in one way in the open forum and in another way in private messages. I am glad you did not let yourself be bullied @nitrogen , not that I would expect you to, you strike me as the strong type, but you understand what I mean.

Care to share what the other time was? Hehe. :hihi:

Anyway, wondered about that, too. Thanks for clearing it up, nitrogen (FS, respectfully).

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Reaction score
Anyone seen @zeroambition around lately?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Reaction score

Wow! Ballistic?!

Some ppl r real tough behind their keyboard, but soft irl..We (NY) call them "keyboard gangstas" ...Yeah, I said it...Come thru...:happy:

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Reaction score
@Lostandfound7 We call those people "sofa troops" or "chairborne"
@nitrogen Well done! "No" means no!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to @SinisterKid? Haven't heard from him in a long while now.

Also @Lara Francis

Her user name changed to purple, it seems she's not a mod anymore.

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to @2211264 at all? He’s been gone quite a while I think

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Reaction score
What about @bpdandme ? I see her crossed out. My heart pinches. I hope it’s for the best, not CTB *shaking*

May her journey be safe, spent higher than high, tangent to the sun, without burns :heart:

Last edited: