[Discussion] User Discussion Megathread

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

PITY PARTY
Jun 15, 2019
@Cevapcici, i don't know you're still around, but i miss you and i hope you're doing well in any case...

Reactions: voyager
Underscore

Underscore

Moebius Potato
Jul 31, 2018
Did we ever find out what happened to Pan?

Reactions: voyager
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
He was banned by admin. He appealed but it was declined.
She. I still don't know what happened but she was a favourite of mine. She must have had her reasons for doing whatever it was she did

Last edited:
O

Otter

Wise
Feb 10, 2020
She. I still don't know what happened but she was a favourite of mine. She must have had her reasons for doing whatever it was she did
Me, too...She may have appealed in the wrong place.? I noticed there was a specific place you have to use ( not completely sure about this, I am a newbie and still trying to navigate)

Reactions: Mr2005
J

jgm63

Angelic
Oct 28, 2019
Paging @LMFAO FOCKERS
Hello Mizz Fockers,
Hope you are well.....
Haven't seen you post for a while.
Your presence requested....

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Pensively Prolific
Jan 11, 2020
@Cevapcici, i don't know you're still around, but i miss you and i hope you're doing well in any case...
Self-banned for recovery.

Sensei

Sensei

Illuminated
Nov 4, 2019
I noticed she was banned, not sure if it was a voluntary ban or if she got banned an admin. I assume it is the former, but I don't know. She was online just a day or so ago, but today she isn't anymore.
I'd say this is very uncharacteristic of Jean4. A couple of days ago she submitted a post about being invovled in handling the effects of the corona pandemic in New York, so maybe she just has a hiatus while she's busy. Be that as it may, I hope she's well and that she'll be back.

R

Rdc

Veteran
Aug 24, 2019
I'd say this is very uncharacteristic of Jean4. A couple of days ago she submitted a post about being invovled in handling the effects of the corona pandemic in New York, so maybe she just has a hiatus while she's busy. Be that as it may, I hope she's well and that she'll be back.
I noticed the post Jean4 wrote regarding coronavirus was deleted. I know some people were attacking and questioning her credibility in her coronavirus thread. I wanted to read the entire thread but it was deleted before I was able to finish. It’s unfortunate that she is gone as she seemed to be one of the more knowledgeable and active members. I’m also curious if she was banned for something inappropriate or if it was a voluntary ban. I guess we will never know. I notice a lot of people come and go on this forum. The thing about the internet is that you never really truly know who is behind the keyboard and whether the information they are providing is legitimate (I’m not saying this is the case with Jean4).

Sensei

Sensei

Illuminated
Nov 4, 2019
I noticed the post Jean4 wrote regarding coronavirus was deleted. I know some people were attacking and questioning her credibility in her coronavirus thread. I wanted to read the entire thread but it was deleted before I was able to finish. It’s unfortunate that she is gone as she seemed to be one of the more knowledgeable and active members. I’m also curious if she was banned for something inappropriate or if it was a voluntary ban. I guess we will never know. I notice a lot of people come and go on this forum. The thing about the internet is that you never really truly know who is behind the keyboard and whether the information they are providing is legitimate (I’m not saying this is the case with Jean4).
You're right. It's just that she's the kind of person you expect to stick around forever. Say what you want, but it's never quiet when Jean4 is around.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Elementalist
Feb 3, 2019
I noticed the post Jean4 wrote regarding coronavirus was deleted. I know some people were attacking and questioning her credibility in her coronavirus thread. I wanted to read the entire thread but it was deleted before I was able to finish.
I didn't know this. Any chance you might disclose what you read from that thread? Or is that perhaps a risky thing to do?

I would assume that if someone is just going to step away from the forum that he / she would simply just log-out as opposed to "banning" themselves.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oyoy Offtopic 9
Walilamdzi Offtopic 3