Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Today was rough

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
I’ve been trying to figure out why I feel bad, guilty, sad, ashamed all day. Then I realized I had sex with someone I really didn’t want to have sex with lol! It was pretty disgusting. It was so awkward and sloppy ugh! Super difficult day. Wanted to just crawl under a rock all day. I feel so yucky and bad.

stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

I too have done this. Idk if this applies, but I'm going to throw it out there: I think a loooot of people take advantage of people like us or in our state. Sometimes I look back on entire relationships and realize that that person was just taking advantage of me. Ewwww, it makes me feel so icky. The one-off sex is somehow...worse? Idk. it's all bad. I feel you though.

Illias

Illias

Meh
This might be a weird thing that only helps me but when I get in this situation I usually like to go in the shower and scrub myself really really hard with a shower sponge and get the “dirtiness” and grossness off of me. Do some skin care/self care like face mask, make good food, do a hobby, pain my nails or even just cut them and file them etc etc

essic.

essic.

Me too, but i've had sex with someone i loved..i feel like i was being used to even tho it wasn't like that..i lost my virginity at 20 and i wish i hadn't done that..i feel guilty all the time because of that..and i feel like i'm worthless because i now i'm not virgin anymore and in my country having sex before marriage is terrible and you have no value as a woman..it's like you're wasted, and no longer have value..

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Illuminated
Can't say I've had this experience but I'm sure it feels gross and invasive after you've done it. Everyone makes mistakes like these from time to time. I'd say clean yourself and relax to make yourself feel a little less gross and more refreshed. Try to take your mind off the experience as much as you can, and after a while it will just be an awkward memory.