Tired

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I hear you, in the same boat. Do you want to find a new hobby or is that just what ppl are suggesting? Being alone is awful, it is against our nature as social creatures. It totally sucks when there is no motivation...are you wanting more motivarion?? Or are you just done? Either way, Im sorry your suffering..

Huggs

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Can't seems to keep up my hobby too .
What do you usually do in the day?
Watch videos or ?

Rachel74

Rachel74

-
Sep 7, 2019
I’m so tired all the time I feel so alone I have no motivation I need to find a new hobby but no energy or motivation to do it.
What do you like doing? I can't knit but I have tried to learn and does take my mind of things.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Illuminated
Aug 18, 2019
Tried learning a musical instrument?

Hasssssuùuu

Hasssssuùuu

Staff
Sep 18, 2018
yeah im in the same boat. hope going to school and trying to get into law school and/or surrounding myself socially again around people helps.

yet theres times where i just cant sleep and im overthinking, lacking the will and drive to do anything, including wanting to live.

Lady black

Lady black

33 male, central europe
Oct 22, 2018
I have the same problem (and many others)

JimFord99

JimFord99

Illuminated
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, it is the night time and the unability to sleep because thoughts going through my head. I am trying to read books now.

218x

218x

A lovesick fool..
Apr 9, 2019
I'm not bothered for anything especially right at this moment. I just want to drop dead, as if I'm that lucky.

Jester

Jester

Dec 19, 2019
I know what you're talking about. I'm so tired too. It's been so hard to find motivation to do even the things I enjoy. I think, "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that" but I'm always tired to do anything. All I wanna do is sleeping, and even when I wake up I feel tired. My social anxiety is at its peak. I'm at work right now, bored to death, and everytime someone gets up from their chair, I go like, "Please don't talk to me. Please don't ask me anything." That sucks. I'm tired of being tired.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sami Suicide Discussion 6
SadHam Suicide Discussion 8
avoid_slow_death Suicide Discussion 7