The world is a bad place

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Life sucks

Illuminated
Apr 18, 2018
Yea, this life is like an endless torture and the only end is death which is very hard or need very long time to get

Life sucks

Illuminated
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah and sadly theres most likely nothing after this, so basically we lived miserable lives and then just fade into nothing.
Yea, we suffer and suffer. If we suppose we did an extraordinary effort to be better, we may fail or not fail. If we fail, this effort will be wasted. If we got better, getting worse is not avoidable and we will get worse anyway by aging and this effort will be wasted again.

Reactions: Sonnenblume

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
I'm relieved there's nothing after this. No sentience, no risk of intolerable suffering.
I am counting on there being nothing after this. My only happy times are when asleep (I guess those are just not unhappy times), except for when my dog loves on me maybe. I get a sense of dread the minute I am awake in the morning, just want to go back to sleep. I wish I could just sleep all day, but can't. Yes, nothing is what I want.

Reactions: alice-jane

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I can't help but sometimes see beauty in the world. It hits me at the oddest moments. I used to hate everything about the world with humanity being its worst feature. As good as one's life might be, just a cursory look at history proves our evil is the rule, not the exception.

I'm not sure exactly what changed over the years, but something did. I just know that I'm unequipped to appreciate any beauty the world might have.

great-ape99

Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
The world is a bad place. Just wanted to say it. Most people are evil. I wish I was dead. I wish I had the courage to kill myself. My life is shit and it will only get worse. There is no hope.
Stop moralizing. People are not evil, things just are the way they are. Cause and affect. There is no such thing as sin.