Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The SS lounge

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

Arcanist
I'm not making a goodbye thread either because I don't believe it's goodbye. It's more like I'll see you on the other side.
So maybe we should call them "See you later" threads? I know I'll create one of those threads when my time comes, but perhaps instead of saying goodbye, I'll stick with the other phrase. Sounds better I guess.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
So maybe we should call them "See you later" threads? I know I'll create one of those threads when my time comes, but perhaps instead of saying goodbye, I'll stick with the other phrase. Sounds better I guess.
All of my biggest friends, including the creator of this thread just disappeared one day. I'm obligated to leave a mystery at this point!

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Angelic
I don't know if anyone watched the show Corporate but there was an episode called Black Dog that had some good suicide jokes. Not that there weren't jokes in other eps.

Jake:
I've actually lost a bunch of weight recently ... My belt stopped fitting around my neck the way it used to.
:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

nnnerve

nnnerve

im so depressed i cant even blink
I'm gonna pee myself, my SN just arrived. I don't want to put it away. I just like looking at it :,)

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
After being hospitalized for gallstones last month, I went to the gastro doc whom I trust the most, and he told me I don't have gallstones. He's also not sure that I even have pancreatic cancer, after I've been living with that diagnosis over my head for almost two years. And I now have a script for Zofran (ondansetron).

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
After being hospitalized for gallstones last month, I went to the gastro doc whom I trust the most, and he told me I don't have gallstones. He's also not sure that I even have pancreatic cancer, after I've been living with that diagnosis over my head for almost two years. And I now have a script for Zofran (ondansetron).
I'm going to the gastroenterologist next month because I've been throwing up off and on (blood sometimes) and my psychiatrist gave me a temporary script for Zofran (10 pills)