The SS lounge

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
word
i think i may have split personality..
is it the drugs? the borderline? the failed attempt? the extremity addiction?.. memory loss?
i long to be merged and contudict myself constantly..
im such a wanka.
was about to fall aslepp so i logged in..
heh..
It's probably a bit of everything. You should stabilize back out if you keep to your sobriety.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018

You sound like my old boss.

Take a seat and grab a beer or six. If I fall over just fill my boots up with sand and prop me up beside the duke box...
I think I read online that Joe Diffie passed away from corona virus.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
hiya love x my sleeping has been all over the place and i got the first aproval from rehab now im waiting for an intake at the place soon.. its a villa with 10 people in Caesarea.. also i got a visit from my dog today and it was everything :heart: hows the new gig going? x
That's awesome news! I hope the recovery process treats you well!

I've been doing incredibly good at my new job. I know the owner and he said if I keep it up I'll be running the entire operation.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
If the old regs don't wana post here anymore then we need some new blood! I'm just gona leave this post right here for a minute.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I've got another essay on modern politics due on the 5th, as well as a travelogue for creative writing because apparently experiencing a new city through its bars is invalid. And there's a bunch of tests after that till 15th. Fuck this shit. At least once I join my job in August I can fall into routine and have a place of my own.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
I've got another essay on modern politics due on the 5th, as well as a travelogue for creative writing because apparently experiencing a new city through its bars is invalid. And there's a bunch of tests after that till 15th. Fuck this shit. At least once I join my job in August I can fall into routine and have a place of my own.
August will be here before you know it. You got this man!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
F**k Knows
does anyone else sit here and go shit I shouldn't have done that, but release its too late what is done is done, time to realises that you do nothing but fuck up/
'

• Hug
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
War Zone
yep. but i have succeeded in lobotomizing my self so my memory's fucked and helps to move on..
oi pass the rum (wishful thinking)
does anyone else sit here and go shit I shouldn't have done that, but release its too late what is done is done, time to realises that you do nothing but fuck up/
'

• Hug
Reactions: Brick In The Wall