The SS lounge

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

enjolras

enjolras

Saw the angel shine through the jellyfish
Feb 13, 2020
Thank you! I fukn killed it and they hired me on the spot. I start on Monday!
Bravo for hitting the jackpot (as if). It’s a turning point compared to your recent thread showing desperation. Hope it puts you on track. Back in the driver’s seat of the locomotive : tchoutchou. Congrats

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
Bravo for hitting the jackpot (as if). It’s a turning point compared to your recent thread showing desperation. Hope it puts on track. Tchoutchou. Congrats
Thank you! Yea I've been down as fuck lately. I picked my life up and got things back on track then Covid messed it all up. I'm hoping this will be a turning point.

• Hug
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
FOOK U FOOKIN FOOKA! FOOK OFF:meh:
:ohhhh::)):pfff:

So offensive, I'm so hurt KO. Take it easy on me.
Yo the fuck, I routinely wake up the next day after a bender with 100+ love. I definitely don't deserve so much love. Especially since I'm an asshole.
Send me those hrmph emojis lmao.
That's like the most hate I've ever gotten on one post. That might be an achievement!
Yo even KO, the self proclaimed anarchist is mad at that lol. The hell man?

Last edited:
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019
Me:(tentativel). Is this seat empty, can I join you guys. You seem to be having fun, and men were not made to drink alone............
Me:(tentativel). Is this seat empty, can I join you guys. You seem to be having fun, and men were not made to drink alone............

Underscore

Underscore

_
Jul 31, 2018
DisUnited Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Thank you! I fukn killed it and they hired me on the spot. I start on Monday!
FOOK U FOOKIN FOOKA! FOOK OFF:meh:
You sound like my old boss.
Take a seat and grab a beer or six. If I fall over just fill my boots up with sand and prop me up beside the duke box...

Last edited: