The SS lounge

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
US
I kinda find myself coming here, checking the color, the bottom, the logo, then the forum lol. Guess it's because i check it at work, and on a huge like readable-to-all monitor/tv at home lol

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
I kinda find myself coming here, checking the color, the bottom, the logo, then the forum lol. Guess it's because i check it at work, and on a huge like readable-to-all monitor/tv at home lol
What're you looking for when you check these things though? Is it like an OCD thing?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
US
What're you looking for when you check these things though? Is it like an OCD thing?
to see if it's changed yet lol

granted I'm ocd... and technically paranoid.... but neither are bad unless depressed. and the ocd gets REALLY bad if depressed. like touching tree leaves when walking down street and having to turn around if missing one, hour+ getting to bed because something didn't get done right bad.... but that's so rare that i can count those times on my fingers for my entire life when i was in those states.

• Hug
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.

granted I'm ocd... and technically paranoid.... but neither are bad unless depressed. and the ocd gets REALLY bad if depressed. like touching tree leaves when walking down street and having to turn around if missing one, hour+ getting to bed because something didn't get done right bad.... but that's so rare that i can count those times on my fingers for my entire life when i was in those states.
I hear ya with the OCD. Thankfully I'm only OCD with certain shit.
fucking hell
weird but- im ok hehe
just ok! and thats is actually mf OK!
Okay is a good thing. You can't expect to be happy all the time. But it's still better then being in the shitter!

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
War Zone

nice to meat u :happy:

• Hug
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
United States.
any luck with jobs at all?
Some luck yes, still waiting it out though. Alot is riding on this decision now and I'm trying to take it seriously.

On the other hand my ex has been berating me and calling me names all day too. I love her, I miss her, but I need to focus now if she doesn't wana gimme a chance anymore.

I honestly don't know what my future looks like at this point. An I honestly couldn't care either way. I'm ready to live or die accordingly.