Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The R2D ReBreather

ab2south

ab2south

-
Apparently the rebreather is available for purchase. You die painlessly from hypoxia and it’s only 175$ This seems like a great alternative to N that is both cheaper and similar in terms of peacefulness.

lmroch

lmroch

Wise
Hello @ab2south Here is the active informative thread for the rebreather/debreather.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Apparently the rebreather is available for purchase. You die painlessly from hypoxia and it’s only 175$ This seems like a great alternative to N that is both cheaper and similar in terms of peacefulness.
Can you send a message to the mods and ask if they can delete the webpage on your post? We try to keep websites and specific details as under the radar as possible.
I’m trying to tag them here but it won’t let me

2 mods i know are Hasssssuùuu, and Meretlein

peacefuldeath14

peacefuldeath14

Can you send a message to the mods and ask if they can delete the webpage on your post? We try to keep websites and specific details as under the radar as possible.
I’m trying to tag them here but it won’t let me

2 mods i know are Hasssssuùuu, and Meretlein
Is that so it’s less likely to gain attention and banned? The desperate people who want to commit suicide...if you take away the peaceful means, there forced to use the much more horrible means. Even if their scared now of the pain way of dying, eventually it won’t stop them, and it will just maKe them die horribly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Coping Wizard Method The R2D ReBreather Suicide Discussion 16