The Official 2020 Everything But The Kitchen Sink Post

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Paul88

Paul88

Feb 23, 2020
Hey @Squiddy,
May I ask why you wear nothing but a t shirt? I think you are in violation of SS dress code.

Reactions: Squiddy
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Really?
I'm dry, but I hear too many other drys treating it as a joke that liquor stores stayed open here. Alcohol is physically addicting. If they have to go cold turkey, there will be people with the DTs, which can be life-threatening, in the emergency room.

Reactions: faust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
In the Covid-19 Pandamic...................I get the FLU rofl

just funny. I'm 'quarentined' from some places because I can have a fever, but in theory everything should be better soon as I've had it 6 days already

C

Compodulator

Illuminated
Nov 8, 2018
In the Covid-19 Pandamic...................I get the FLU rofl

just funny. I'm 'quarentined' from some places because I can have a fever, but in theory everything should be better soon as I've had it 6 days already
That sucks lol
People are going nuts here too. You see the normal grocery shops asking you to put gloves on before entry and shooting you with that freshly invented thermometer gun, and then you see the big name Walmart equivalents demanding you to undress and lather yourself with alcogel.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Yay, I finally got into the Home Depot to order a new fridge! As expected, the earliest it could get here is a week from now.

People here are practicing social distancing. Only a limited number were allowed in the store at one time. Even outside the local senior center, lined up to get takeaway food, they were spacing themselves out and half were wearing masks.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yay, I finally got into the Home Depot to order a new fridge! As expected, the earliest it could get here is a week from now.

People here are practicing social distancing. Only a limited number were allowed in the store at one time. Even outside the local senior center, lined up to get takeaway food, they were spacing themselves out and half were wearing masks.
My building isn’t permitting deliveries.

• Aw..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Nothing like being early to group and you're the only one there :pfff: . Kinda surprised they're still having them.

Reactions: Jean4
C

Compodulator

Illuminated
Nov 8, 2018
Can I upload a video directly to ss or so I legitimately need some 3rd party thing?
Wanting to share a video of me being kidnapped by a cat.b :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: Briannacondaaa
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I can't even use the old fridge as plain storage, the inside smells chemical. I'm starting to disassemble it already so I can get it out of the house even before the new one comes. I'd rather not have to go out to eat for every meal for a week, especially now with so few options remaining open. But most of what I eat is perishable: chicken and dairy products (milk, yogurt). I need menu suggestions that use solely shelf-stable products.

Reactions: 18andlife and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
How is everyone holding up with Coronavirus? I didn’t leave my home anyway, so I don’t care about that. Busy busy busy working. Sorry I’m quiet.

• Hug
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
How is everyone holding up with Coronavirus? I didn’t leave my home anyway, so I don’t care about that. Busy busy busy working. Sorry I’m quiet.
Hanging in there by a thread. Hopefully all this nonsense comes to an end soon.

Underscore

Underscore

Moebius Potato
Jul 31, 2018
Hanging in there by a thread. Hopefully all this nonsense comes to an end soon.
I wouldn't bet on it. In for the long haul I think.
Can I upload a video directly to ss or so I legitimately need some 3rd party thing?
Wanting to share a video of me being kidnapped by a cat.b :pfff: :pfff:
Yes, there's a little video icon in the BB code bar. Just that that and you can place a local video. Or you can use the link thingy to put a URL in. Or use the insert drop down to place all sorts of stuff. It's actually more functionality than I've seen on any other board.

Last edited:
Reactions: faraway_beach