[Method] The "night-night" method mega thread.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
B

Backwood_tilt

Wise
Dec 27, 2019
Trying to improv without cornhole bags, would the following small food bags filled with rice and sealed with tape be advisabe?

the one thing im worried about is the bags slipping as i'll be doing this during partial, so i might add a cord to hang around my neck while the noose keeps them in place.

Majin K.

Majin K.

terribly self aware
Jan 9, 2020
I know this may sound weird, but could I just tape two HDDs to the sides of my neck instead of pillows? The general idea is that if I cover a wider area of my neck that missing the sweet spots should be impossible and that a wider area of my carotid artery would be compressed. I can't order anything as that would raise suspicion and hiding the ratchet will be difficult enough as is. If this is silly I'll just try xblox 13's method as he hasn't been active since December 21st. I'm just afraid of the bottle cap not covering my sweet spots enough. While finding the strong pulse is easy on the right side of my neck, on the left side it's harder to pinpoint for me as the pulse is weak.

B

Backwood_tilt

Wise
Dec 27, 2019
I know this may sound weird, but could I just tape two HDDs to the sides of my neck instead of pillows? The general idea is that if I cover a wider area of my neck that missing the sweet spots should be impossible and that a wider area of my carotid artery would be compressed. I can't order anything as that would raise suspicion and hiding the ratchet will be difficult enough as is. If this is silly I'll just try xblox 13's method as he hasn't been active since December 21st. I'm just afraid of the bottle cap not covering my sweet spots enough. While finding the strong pulse is easy on the right side of my neck, on the left side it's harder to pinpoint for me as the pulse is weak.
Hard Disk Drives?

I don't see how that would work for applying pressure where you need it.... for one they are massive, and the force they apply is flat against your neck whereas you need to target the carotids/jugulars.

the one thing i've thought of is like a foot roller exercise ball like this, cut in half with the curved sides pressing into your carotids:

Majin K.

Majin K.

terribly self aware
Jan 9, 2020
Since I live with my parents I’m afraid that most suicide methods simply are out of the question as I can’t order things without them noticing and have to hide whatever I buy to CTB. So I do hope this method works. I already tried throwing myself in front of a train twice, but didn’t have the courage to actually jump.

Last edited:
A

AdiosAmigos

Jan 12, 2020
Has anyone with a thick neck found success with this method? I can feel the artery and apply pressure but I don’t feel anything even with the ratchet tightened to the max.

Reactions: always_wanted_this
Majin K.

Majin K.

terribly self aware
Jan 9, 2020
Is this a good ratchet strap? Gonna attempt to do it like Xblox 13 suggested (socks and bottle caps). In case I’ll fail I’ll drink alcohol and throw myself in front of a train.