Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The blame for not being able to end my life lies with me alone

C

Curious89

Fleeting glimpse of existence
I wish I had the physical visceral ability to end it. I have tried in the past but my nerves have always failed me.

I have seen many celebs go by hanging so I wanted to do that because I couldn't bring myself to jump or cut or ingest any chemicals.

But my nerves don't support me. Also I have been unable to have an effective setup for either full or partial.

I know my shortcomings as a human being and I try to keep them under control but as life goes on and my physical age keeps increasing, it only gets harder and harder.

I am truly saddened or angry or depressed - depending on my daily changing situation - about my complete inability to end it.

foxdie

foxdie

Eternal sleep is what I seek
This me right now mon ami, I feel you. I was able to get light headed practising night night, then I got scared and stopped and now I can't reproduce it. I wish I had just done it and I hate myself for not being able to follow through. I hate my SI...

T

tidalwxves

Veteran
I wish I had the physical visceral ability to end it. I have tried in the past but my nerves have always failed me.

I have seen many celebs go by hanging so I wanted to do that because I couldn't bring myself to jump or cut or ingest any chemicals.

But my nerves don't support me. Also I have been unable to have an effective setup for either full or partial.

I know my shortcomings as a human being and I try to keep them under control but as life goes on and my physical age keeps increasing, it only gets harder and harder.

I am truly saddened or angry or depressed - depending on my daily changing situation - about my complete inability to end it.
I would encourage you to do the best that you can to be kind to yourself. This is a big step, a big decision, a truly irreversible one and it's something you are not required to do. Not doing it doesn't make you coward, it doesn't make you weak.