[Help] THE AFTERZ

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Illuminated
Mar 23, 2018
Whitney Houston Megamix (Deral Tribal Mix 2012) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Hug
Reactions: K-O
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
This is a Banger!! Proper old skool British house music!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses:
As you can see I love Jon pleased wimmin! For old skool house!!! :love: :heart:

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
What year was this rave? And was it in England?
It was in Spain!! Playing Gabba techno, Hardcore. Just like we had in England at that time. Cool video ! Thank you waived!! X
Netherlands innit? its LIT!!

IM LIVING FOR U TONIGHT!!! :love:
Oh the Netherlands!! They love there Techno and Gabba don’t they? Just like meeeee!!!!!

• Hug
Reactions: K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
War Zone
@waived u from there dear? tbh imo Netherlands are petty vanilla no shade .. :heart:

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
:love: :pfff: :sunglasses: oh oh now you got @BlackPoppet even more speedy..

:pfff:me 2
Omg I’m gonna listen to this and feel even more speedy afterwards!!! He he he !! :blarg: :love::sunglasses:
Yes I love that tune!! When I was 14-15 I tried to emulate the singer from 2 Unlimited. I thought she was glamorous and beautiful and so well styled. I used to do my makeup like hers , same red lipstick, same hair, all of it. I thought she was the shit, you know? I don’t regret it in the slightest!! :tongue::love::halo::love:
Omg I’m gonna listen to this and feel even more speedy afterwards!!! He he he !! :blarg: :love::sunglasses:
Yes I love that tune!! When I was 14-15 I tried to emulate the singer from 2 Unlimited. I thought she was glamorous and beautiful and so well styled. I used to do my makeup like hers , same red lipstick, same hair, all of it. I thought she was the shit, you know? I don’t regret it in the slightest!! :tongue::love::halo::love:
It’s alright .... K O loves this song too!!! Xxxxx :kiss: :happy: :sunglasses: :blarg:

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I'm not fluent in English, but it seems that this discussion is for highly danceable songs, is that so?
Yes it is!! :happy: :blarg:
Add some of your own if you like!!
Here’s one I’ve just added!!
This was my song in 1990-1991
This is art!!!!

Add some of your own if you like!!
Here’s one I’ve just added!!
This was my song in 1990-1991
This is art!!!!
I was 11-12 when Sadeness by Enigma came out!! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Saw the angel shine through the jellyfish
Feb 13, 2020
France
I'm not fluent in English, but it seems that this discussion is for highly danceable songs, is that so?
@goblinsinmyhead Hail to your general flavour in music ! (wall) Tasty ...I dig it

In this thread, they unite from all around the world to corrupt the pure souls. I’m doing my part

(didn’t know Crystal Castles 2 weeks ago ...but for some reason I’m actually NUTS about this one with the instrumental part in vocoder style)

Such an air of Macaulay Culkin with lipstick?!

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
France
Dare ! Don’t make me release the beast of soulful keys, beat machines, sequencers, knobs, setting pads...

CCC584A3-5EBF-48CC-8E56-888E604B1976.jpeg

Trashing around, world class style ! :blarg::happy::halo: (i’m guilt)

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
France
For real ! Pass the address of the lab where you’re kept hostage. Your education skipped kindergarden classes, hooray

Don’t invite. On the topic of more b(razilian)ass, implanting mainstream. Also to cover/refine your love to metamorphose for evening nights : trick how to not forget the bottom next time :haha::wink:

F8FBB4CD-1A66-43AB-BB44-243CAC6F4E4E.jpeg

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
War Zone
For real ! Pass the address of the lab where you’re kept hostage. Your education skipped kindergarden classes, hooray

Don’t invite. On the topic of more b(razilian)ass, implanting mainstream. Also to cover/refine your love to metamorphose for evening nights : trick how to not forget the bottom next time :haha::wink:

View attachment 37970

bitch- im edited af! no social media no cable tv no news none of that shit! im a proud DIY slag! and i love (and hate) HARD!
and LOVE that jungle queen! :devil:

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
War Zone
My OCD would organise the playlist in chronological order
im actually know for being pretty anal myself at times.. :heh:
The miracles that can be found, they’re waiting down the unknown roads
:heart:exactly my dear friend! you never know whats lurking in the dark.. u may just get pounced if youre lucky ducky..
MORNING SS FAM! LOVE Y'ALL:kiss:
I’m standing at the discount department
move over skank!!