Ten threads we haven't seen yet but probably will soon:

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kind
Oct 22, 2019
#41 I bought 4 bottles of N but my survival instinct kicks in so I will use jumping method.

I think many people when they first come to the forum ask themselves what the hell is N,F,H,SN,OTC, CTB, N from A, N from C, OD, OP. I only found that in description heh.
When I first arrived here, I ended up having to look through threads to understand the abbreviations. Even somewhat a search addict, I didnt even think to search. For me, I was so eager to make any connection, I just started asking without looking through SS. I try to be kind to new folks as they may be so desperate for any interaction.

Reactions: faust
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
When I first arrived here, I ended up having to look through threads to understand the abbreviations. Even somewhat a search addict, I didnt even think to search. For me, I was so eager to make any connection, I just started asking without looking through SS. I try to be kind to new folks as they may be so desperate for any interaction.
Yes, I totally get that. I understand where you are coming from.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
#188 I have just bought N from a dealer. What is this N and how to use it?
#189 How to make my vaporizer explode?
#190 I am a tank driver. Is it reliable to use a charcoal method in a tank?

enjolras

enjolras

Saw the angel shine through the jellyfish
Feb 13, 2020
#191 [Method post-coronavirus, out of desperation]
Eating enough empty gelatin capsules to catch mad cow disease

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
#194 Baking soda and vinegar exit bag
#195 My SN was delivered by a cop. I had to convince him it is for my mom's pastry
#196 Hello, I am 12 and I was looking for SS clan website.

Last edited:
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
#199 Ban appeals: I was banned because someone asked if they should kill themselves and I said yes. Yo bro what’s up I thought this was a “pro-suicide” site.

Reactions: faust and flowergrl