Ten threads we haven't seen yet but probably will soon:

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Pensively Prolific
Jan 11, 2020
142 I am broke and hate my cat, so i want die, how much milk do i need and is meto advisable?

Eff the cat and its milk, damn thing is just going to eat you anyway. Yes to the meto for you, NOT the cat. :pfff:

(OMG I am so wrong !)

• Love
Reactions: Berlin76
Quarky00

Quarky00

Illuminated
Dec 17, 2019
Fresh from the oven (or microwave):

#145 -- A fall with a gunshot to the head , without a gun

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Pensively Prolific
Jan 11, 2020
I strongly caution against this thread and encourage it be deleted post haste.

With (ostensibly) innocent and humorous intentions, a couple of days ago a member created a thread, "Why I hate toast," based on the OP. A thread I also suggest be deleted.

Another member took the toast-hating thread seriously, and last night posted their rash and immediate intent to go on a rampage to permanently "make toast of toast" in order to end its tyranny and power to instigate ctb. I worry that the media are going to pick up on the story and that their investigations will lead back to this site and draw yet more unwanted attention. Petitions, FB hate groups, and one-sided stories of restaurants shutting down to loss of toast revenue are sure to follow. Fake profiles will be created to generate public paranoia that there will be a rash of octopus-swallowing and eyeball-plucking attempts. Tweezers will be taken off the shelves and only be available on the dark market, and I promise you, the resulting outbreak of awkward razor stubble will not be pretty. The entire Japanese restaurant industry may collapse due excessive restrictions placed on octopus consumption, and octopi (?) will be hunted to extinction while a scammer named O will dangle the tentacles to the desperate and vulnerable for a very, very long time.

This one thread has literally global implications for a tsunami wave of backlash against SS and the struggle for pro choice.

For the love of all that we hold sacred here, stop having fun. PLEASE. I beg you all to listen to reason. It's just not worth the risk.

I also suggest scrutinizing the OP's post history. He could be an infiltrator who slowly built trust to set off, on his way out, the all-but-certain impending shit show that is now heading our way in order to destroy SS under the seemingly innocent guise of humor. Paranoia? I'd rather be paranoid and wrong than toast.

Poor toast. RIP, old friend. In the perspicacious words of @Dear Flabby, I'm now crumbling without you. I hope to see you on the other side. Without you, I have no reason left not to follow. Clearly, I have no reason left at all. I am the one who killed you.

Last edited:
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
This thread has me dying. I got another one.

149: Can I ctb by jumping after SN and shooting myself in the heart?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Fresh from the oven (or microwave):

#145 -- A fall with a gunshot to the head , without a gun
I literally spit out my candy!! Ur crazy uncle @Quarky00 !! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Hug
Reactions: Quarky00
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Taking SN while drowning

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00