Ten threads we haven't seen yet but probably will soon:

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
The dildo has my vote too ! Trying it tonight - but pretty sure it won’t damage my brainstem - so this is NOT a good-bye thread ! :pfff::pfff:
Yay, suicide by dildo, two votes.

Seriously, I was recently asked if I had a plan. I took a long, dramatic pause and responded yes.

I was then asked about my plan. After another, even longer dramatic pause, I responded “suicide by... dildo”, with a very straight face.

She already had the pen in her hand and was taking very detailed notes already.

She looked down at her paper and began to write, she paused.

I saw her eyes, trying to visualize how “suicide by dildo” might work. I wish I could see what images she had in her mind.

She looked at me and said, I’m sorry can you say that again. I repeated, suicide by dildo. You know, a dillll doooo (with hand gesture).

Then I explained to her that a person can be suicidal and still maintain a sense of humour.

It worked!!

LastRide

LastRide

Wise
Jan 23, 2020
Yay, suicide by dildo, two votes.

Seriously, I was recently asked if I had a plan. I took a long, dramatic pause and responded yes.

I was then asked about my plan. After another, even longer dramatic pause, I responded “suicide by... dildo”, with a very straight face.

She already had the pen in her hand and was taking very detailed notes already.

She looked down at her paper and began to write, she paused.

I saw her eyes, trying to visualize how “suicide by dildo” might work. I wish I could see what images she had in her mind.

She looked at me and said, I’m sorry can you say that again. I repeated, suicide by dildo. You know, a dillll doooo (with hand gesture).

Then I explained to her that a person can be suicidal and still maintain a sense of humour.

It worked!!
You should tell her next time about the « Sleep deprivation + orgasm = cardiac arrest « method ! She’ll ask you to repeat and explain that at least 20 times ! :pfff:

Reactions: HadEnough1974
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
#124 Using SN as a preservative to keep my body fresh
#125 Can I CTB eating cheap sausages?
#126 If I eat the whole Carolina Reaper and a pack of Death Nuts before CTB will my soul be purified?
#127 Making Burritos with SN
#128 I found a power cord which my mom took, can I do a partial (I lost all the save files of game)?
#129 @Lost in a Dream Using Faust's head as a ram to smash the windows of vet store during robbery
#130 @GoodPersonEffed Black destroyer asphyxia
#131 @flowergrl Is it legal to use a charcoal while camping in Aokigahara?