Taking Percocet (hydrocodone/acetaminophen) or Dilaudid (hydromorphone) for pain/calmness of SN method?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
ronigail9

ronigail9

existential isolation kills
Oct 5, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I don’t have any benzos and was thinking of taking some opioid pain pills that I have with my SN, meto and Tagamet to help keep me chilled out. Any reason to oppose?

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Arcanist
Sep 14, 2019
If you're going to take tons of pain meds what you have to do is plan the day of your suicide because two days before that you're going to have to stop eating and take anti nausea medication every 6-8 hours. Grind up the pills and put them in pudding or yogurt and eat it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)