Successful passing out carotid artery

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
So I’ve been practicing finding my carotid artery
I have had 2 successful passing out tonight. At 1st I wasn’t doing it right. I was getting this feeling like my head was going to explode so I stopped and tried again. All I can say about the feeling is I got a buzzing noise in my ears and then went really tingly and passed out that’s all that I remember

I don’t know wny the writing was so big sorry

Nymph

Nymph

the world is a cruel place
You can edit the size of the writing by tapping on the T logo. And congrats, that’s cool I guess

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
I've also tried it but only felt the blood pressure rising in the head area, is it normal?

PinkMidnight

PinkMidnight

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
I wish i could make myself pass out like this. I should look up videos on how to do this.

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
I actually found it pretty easily but never held pressure on it enough to pass out completely. Congrats on that tho, opens a whole new area of opportunities.

J

Joxalldaita

Ender of all
How do you achieve it in a manner that lets the pressure off after passing out?

ccalderonpv

ccalderonpv

We are nothingness
It sounds weird but my friends and I back in Colombia would make each other pass out all the time and that’s the only reason I somewhat know where it is. We’d put the bottom part of the palm on both sides of our neck, with our fingers facing back till the tips met and we’d just press or pull back and we’d normally always pass out without feeling shit lol

NightmareTour

NightmareTour

Wise
I keep trying, but the best I can do is that weird pressure feeling and my lips going numb. It's pretty easy for me to find my carotid arteries, but I don't think I'm pressing down on them in the right spot.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
How do you achieve it in a manner that lets the pressure off after passing out?
Fingers
It sounds weird but my friends and I back in Colombia would make each other pass out all the time and that’s the only reason I somewhat know where it is. We’d put the bottom part of the palm on both sides of our neck, with our fingers facing back till the tips met and we’d just press or pull back and we’d normally always pass out without feeling shit lol
Was a great feeling
I keep trying, but the best I can do is that weird pressure feeling and my lips going numb. It's pretty easy for me to find my carotid arteries, but I don't think I'm pressing down on them in the right spot.
At 1st I was getting the wrong spot and my head felt like it was to explode
Just to let you know this morning I have woke up with a really sore throat and my neck is abit sore

J

Joxalldaita

Ender of all
Fingers

Was a great feeling

At 1st I was getting the wrong spot and my head felt like it was to explode
Just to let you know this morning I have woke up with a really sore throat and my neck is abit sore

I tried with fingers. My arms start to shake violently and no matter how hard I try, can't maintain strength in them as I get close to passing out. The arms go dead before the head does!

J

Joxalldaita

Ender of all
Did you do it at the top or bottom of the neck?
Top, close to my pulse points. No feeling of discomfort in my head, but ringing in my ears, vision fading to black and then shaking and loss of strength in arms that stops me applying pressure. A wave of euphoria after letting go.

Top Bottom