Started self-harming again...

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
It's been about 3 years since the last time, but I broke that streak tonight. I went to a corner store across the street from my home and bought razors along with bandage wrap (sure earned me a funny look from the cashiere). I couldn't take all the thoughts. It's overwhelming. I just want to die. I've been planning with SN, but I was trying to wait a bit for certain reasons. Now I'm honestly not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold out...

I'm tired. And I'm ready to be done with it all.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I get it. Its so hard sometimes. The pain is overwhelming and suicide can be so difficult to achieve......

Reactions: lovemelovemenot
Hasssssuùuu

Hasssssuùuu

Staff
Sep 18, 2018
sorry to hear :(. usually we need such an outlet to i guess, let out "how" we feel. and some people resort to recreational activities, others resort to cutting. ur not alone.

hope you find peace.

• Love
BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

Wizard
Apr 7, 2019
I feel you, Ive always been a cutter, and with every relapse its getting worse. I am so disfigured. My whole body from stomach to ankles is covered in scar tissue. Its the only way I can forget about the mental pain, by bringing about a physical one...

• Hug
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I just relapsed recently too after 5 years, you’re not alone :heart:

• Hug
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeSucks39 Suicide Discussion 1
A Suicide Discussion 6