Started self-harming again...

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
It's been about 3 years since the last time, but I broke that streak tonight. I went to a corner store across the street from my home and bought razors along with bandage wrap (sure earned me a funny look from the cashiere). I couldn't take all the thoughts. It's overwhelming. I just want to die. I've been planning with SN, but I was trying to wait a bit for certain reasons. Now I'm honestly not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold out...

I'm tired. And I'm ready to be done with it all.

Hasssssuùuu

Hasssssuùuu

Wizard
Sep 18, 2018
sorry to hear :(. usually we need such an outlet to i guess, let out "how" we feel. and some people resort to recreational activities, others resort to cutting. ur not alone.

hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: lovemelovemenot
BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

Wise
Apr 7, 2019
I feel you, Ive always been a cutter, and with every relapse its getting worse. I am so disfigured. My whole body from stomach to ankles is covered in scar tissue. Its the only way I can forget about the mental pain, by bringing about a physical one...

• Hug
Reactions: lovemelovemenot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Suicide Discussion 3
lilyeehaw Recovery 16
W Offtopic 36