[Help] Sodium Nitrite by itself

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
W

WirriumDank

Oct 7, 2019
I’m also considering without meto—it would be harder to hide a routine for taking it, and I have no digestive issues to cause trouble. It would be nkce to be able to at least put a little sugar in the water too to balance the salty taste but I figure I’ll just take it like a shot and be done with it.
I probably wouldn't risk putting anything in the water except for the sn itself. Just in case.

• Love
Reactions: sleepy dog
M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
I was wondering would it still be fine if I put it on my meal instead of water? like steak?

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
I'm gonna domperidone or whatever but does anyone know what antiacid can go with it?

Roger

Roger

Wizard
May 11, 2019
UK
. . . . . . . The thread does not show that. Funkygibbon's entire profile seems fake. Read thru all their posts. . . . . There is too much contradicting info by them.
Whenever I have suggested anything like that I have been napalmed.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wise
Sep 13, 2019
Pandora
I read every post by funkygibbon because they tried the SN method at least twice. I noticed some strange, conflicting posts. When they failed they had just drank something that is going to kill them, and then casually went outside to smoke a cigarette? And the "successful" attempt, they post for 73 minutes. Stated vision was going spotty but was able to post that post and another one. They tried to hijack Rhea's goodbye thread. Many things just don't seem realistic. I of course don't know that it is a fake profile, I just see too many reasons to have doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)