Social anxiety, not going out

• Thread starter worsethanworthless
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

worsethanworthless

worsethanworthless

Jul 24, 2020
It's so depressing being stuck in all the time especially when it's nice weather but due to having really bad social anxiety and other reasons I rarely go out anymore unless I really have to :eh:
Just wandering what others in the same situation do to pass the time...
I feel too depressed to even do anything right now ,it sucks :meh:

• Aw..
Reactions: Zappfe lover
K

kane

Jun 26, 2020
Podcasts, video games, music, netflix - when I have the energy. Or just lie curled in a ball and imagine I live in a different reality.

• Hug
Reactions: worsethanworthless
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I have dogs in my life, so that gives me a bit of routine. One of them is a nutter and keeps me entertained. Other than that tv can help, videogames if I can focus.

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Wise
Jun 24, 2020
Podcasts, video games, music, netflix - when I have the energy. Or just lie curled in a ball and imagine I live in a different reality.
Are you my clone?

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Master
Jun 12, 2020
I've been worried this was going to make my agoraphobia come back, but it hasn't been terrible. I've been enjoying my alone time even.

maybe knowing there isn't much else for another option makes it easier for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeeWasHere Screw Social Media Offtopic 14
W3akCr3atur3 Are you using a vpn or any other anonymizer going to this site? Offtopic 27
Squiddy [Discussion] Describe how your day is going Offtopic 51